“"Fantastic Dive Centre Don't go anywhere else"”
Review of Marine Divers

Marine Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Marine Divers, 100% British Owned PADI 5* Scuba Diving Centre in Paphos. Looking For A Dive Experience For Your Children, Try Dive For Yourself, Beginner Or Advanced Courses, Leisurely Local Shore Dives Or Our Fantastic Day Out At The Zenobia Wreck ? Our Mission: Keep it simple - Do it well.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 6, 2017

Two years had passed since I'd passed my Padi Open water qualification and I hadn't dived since :(
So to say all my dive skills were Rusty was an understatement....!

However thanks to the highly experienced, professional,& oh so patient instructors Kevin Debbi & Jonny at Marine Divers they soon had me back on track
Firstly a long overdue refresher briefing from my instructor Kevin Re Diving skills/safety/ theory/equipment set up
combined with a short E- course they recommended called ReACtivate to brush up my Theory.

Then then they got me back in the water to refresh my practical skills and rebuild my Confidence
Giving me very helpful tips and feedback after each dive.
The 2 dive sites they took me for my were brilliant, the first was in nearby Pistol bay which had a great swim through and we saw an octopus..!
& the 2nd Site was at the Amphitheatre which was spectacular ..! With Marine Divers you know from the outset you are in excellent safe hands
Overall they offer an above and beyond personal service in every aspect including including (complimentary) pick up and drop off at your accommodation nothing is too much trouble.
Kevin Debbi & Jonni Debbie are keen professionals and will make you welcome and you'll get good honest friendly advice and they will adapt as much as they can to match your needs.

The equipment at Marine Divers is modern and well serviced, your safety and comfort will be at at the top of their priority list. ,
Their Communication and organisation was excellent throughout,they reply promptly to enquiries with excellent advice and information.

In summary you can really tell they all love what they do, subsequently they make diving so much fun

It's easy to see why they are the no 1 dive school in Pathos .

Thanks again guys x

MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

Hi Caroline

Thank you for your kind words. So Glad you enjoyed your PADI Re-Activate. You really did come on leaps and bounds over the course of the days you dived with us. We are all very proud of what you achieved, and with the happy smiley face on your photo's we know you were too.

Keep Diving

in 7 reviews
"safe diving"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Can't thank the guys at Marine divers enough for my recent trip to the awe inspiring Zenobia wreck, had a couple of fun dives before the wreck and Debbi and Kev were fab!! The equipment was good and I felt totally at ease from the first minute. Would definitely recommend Marine Divers to anyone wanting to scuba dive whilst in Pathos.

MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Hi Ricky
As i reply to your fantastic review, i'm still wet behind the ears as i have just returned from another amazing dive day on the Zenobia. So glad you enjoyed the wreck too.

Look forward to meeting you again if your travels bring you back to Cyprus for diving.

Many thanks again for you kind words

Jonny

Reviewed May 3, 2017

As soon as we stepped into Marine Divers shop we were greeted with welcoming smiles and useful information. We went on 3 dives overall with marine Divers. The first one was in Paphos, Our guide was Jonny. The second and third dives were at the Zenobia site at Larnaca, our guide was Kevin. all dives and both guides were super professional. easygoing, knowledgeable and nice! Although one of us has 100+ dives experience and the other has 14 dives, Jonny and Kevin handled the dive in a way that both of us could enjoy and we enjoyed every minute! whenever we go back to the area we will come back for more dives only with Marine Divers.
Highly recommended!

Hi Maya

Thanks for your fantastic review. So happy that the Zenobia lived up to your expectations and more. Just back again from the wreck today. Really envious that you have also have some amazing dive sites in your country. would love to dive them again one day. Hopefully it's not too long before another short hop across the water brings you back to Cyprus.

Thanks Again
Jonny & Debbi

Reviewed May 1, 2017

I decided to take the plunge and while on holiday, and I had my first ever experience of scuba diving. I looked around for a local school prior to going out to Cyprus, and It was important to me that the trainers were native English speaking, because one of my worries is that I might not clearly understand what I was being told (and I image it could be quite dangerous if there is a misunderstanding). All the trainers here are English. I booked the beginners/introduction half day and turned the up the very next day. I was quite nervous about it but the staff were most friendly, listened patiently to all my concerns, and then took control and just made sure I had a good time.
And I loved it. I had one to one tutorship from Jonny (I don’t know if that’s usually the case or just because of the way it turned out on the day). The technical stuff was clearly delivered, the kit was clean and in good condition, and I had total confidence as we went into the water. I would recommend the school to anyone, and if I get chance to go back, I would certainly use them again. I spent many years putting off trying scuba diving, telling myself it was an expensive luxury; but now I look back at this experience and think, it was totally worth it, and it is actually really good value for money. If you are in that position - Just do it! You won’t regret it.

1  Thank Marshgas
MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Hi Mick,

Wow!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review, it was very much appreciated.

Our Discover Scuba is great for new divers, and our location is just perfect for the nervous diver.

We always make sure all of our dive equipment is clean and in good condition as your safety is our utmost priority.

Wishing all the luck with any future diving you may obtain.

All the best.

Jonny and Debbi

See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

My son turned 10 while on holiday and having completed his PADI master seal qualification at home in the pool he was desperate to get out in the big wide ocean!

Communication with Johhny and Debi over email was quick and easy and within minutes we were all booked in.

The day finally came and although I have done my open water previously I'd not been diving for a while so was a bit anxious but I was put at ease and loved every minute.

I'd happy go back and recommend to anyone!

1  Thank ChloeSt81

Hi Chloe,

Many thanks for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor, it is very much appreciated.

It was great to see Fin enjoying himself after only diving in a pool during his Seal Seal Course. It is always so great to see the passion the younger generation have for diving.

I wish Fin all the best for his Open Water Course, and thanks again for choosing Marine Divers.

Debbi and Jonny