“Advanced open awesomeness”
Review of Marine Divers

Marine Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Marine Divers, 100% British Owned PADI 5* Scuba Diving Centre in Paphos. Looking For A Dive Experience For Your Children, Try Dive For Yourself, Beginner Or Advanced Courses, Leisurely Local Shore Dives Or Our Fantastic Day Out At The Zenobia Wreck ? Our Mission: Keep it simple - Do it well.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I don't often write reviews, but the experience I've had with Debbi and Johnny was outstanding to warrant one. They were extremely helpful in assisting us with planning our dives before we headed out to Cyprus and all throughout our stay.

Just this time last week, I embarked on my advance open water course with Marine Divers which took me around Pistol Bay, the Aphiteatre and the legendary Zenobia. They took care of me and really helped me with my technique. As a result, I now feel much more confident in my diving abilities.

A genuinely friendly and professional outfit. They're a credit to the dive industry.

2  Thank travrlxi
MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Hi Xiyu,

We are still chuckling over your beached whale impression :) :)

Thanks so much for diving with us, we haven't laughed so much in ages!!

Well done once again for completing your Advanced Open Water course and experiencing the famous Zenobia wreck in Larnaca.

Looking forward to meeting you again soon, Debbi & Jonny

"explained everything"
in 9 reviews
"padi course"

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I cannot fault Marine Divers one bit. I completed my Advanced Open Water with Debbi and Johnny two days ago (Yay!) and thoroughly enjoyed it, so much so that I feel rubbish being back home now. I enquired about diving here prior to heading out and got an incredibly friendly and helpful service...everything tailored to what I wanted in the few days I had. Whilst out there I did dives out in Pistol Bay, the Amphitheatre and culminated in a brilliant dive on the Zenobia (one of the top 10 wreck dives in the world - if you're able to, do it!). As someone who is not the most confident of divers I felt totally safe as Debbi and Johnny looked after me well, and we had a good laugh in the process. I just wish I was out there for a few more days to do some more! Thanks guys for making it such a memorable trip. Sophie x

1  Thank Sophie G

Hi Sophie,

We are still laughing over the the photos of you and Xiyu! I am glad you chose to do the Advanced Open Water course as it was such a lot of fun teaching you!! And what a great way to finish off your holiday on the Zenobia wreck in Larnaca. :)

Thanks again for diving with us, please keep in touch via Face Book, looking forward to diving with you again soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I did an AOWD PADI course. It was just the best. Great training, very friendly instructors - Debbie & Jonny. The best was a night dive. You got to try it. I learnt a lot and felt very safe and well instructed too. The best diving in Pafos and Coral Bay!

Kris

Hi Kris,

Thanks very much for taking the time to write us a review in TripAdvisor. Well done once again for completing you Advanced Open Water Padi course.

It was a pleasure meeting you, looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks Again, Debbi & Jonny

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My first ever dive on the 12th Feb simply the best, definitely hooked on diving now. Wish i had more time in Cyprus, the service and the whole experience from start to finish was 100%. Debbie and Jonny were very encouraging and supportive. If you are ever in cyprus or planning a trip there, this should be on your to do list.

1  Thank charlesCM89
MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Hi Charles,

Thanks very much for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your introduction to diving and I hope that you continue to enjoy diving in the future and of course we'd love to welcome you back to Marine Divers.

It was lovely to meet you, I hope you have managed to have your photograph framed!!

Thanks again,

See more reviews
Reviewed January 31, 2014

On the 20th Jan did my first ever dive. What positive things can I add that hasn't already been covered in other reviews? Not a lot. Debbie and John were great. Debbie picked me up and took me back to my hotel and John did all the training and went with me to Coral Bay. A great experience and I felt totally safe. The training was comprehensive and done in a very professional though relaxed manner. If you have ever wanted to try diving and are visiting Cyprus, then grab the opportunity and go for it. I'm glad I did and if I had been staying in Cyprus longer I would have done the PADI course. All the superlatives used about Debbie & John are spot on.

2  Thank MickGlos

Hi Mick,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a such a great review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the Discover Scuba dive experience with us. We shall look forward to welcoming you back to Paphos to hopefully complete you Open Water course with us in the near future.

It was lovely to meet you, see you again soon.