“10 out of 10”
Review of Marine Divers

Marine Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Marine Divers, 100% British Owned PADI 5* Scuba Diving Centre in Paphos. Looking For A Dive Experience For Your Children, Try Dive For Yourself, Beginner Or Advanced Courses, Leisurely Local Shore Dives Or Our Fantastic Day Out At The Zenobia Wreck ? Our Mission: Keep it simple - Do it well.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My first ever dive on the 12th Feb simply the best, definitely hooked on diving now. Wish i had more time in Cyprus, the service and the whole experience from start to finish was 100%. Debbie and Jonny were very encouraging and supportive. If you are ever in cyprus or planning a trip there, this should be on your to do list.

1  Thank charlesCM89
MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Hi Charles,

Thanks very much for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your introduction to diving and I hope that you continue to enjoy diving in the future and of course we'd love to welcome you back to Marine Divers.

It was lovely to meet you, I hope you have managed to have your photograph framed!!

Thanks again,

"explained everything"
in 9 reviews
"padi course"

Reviewed January 31, 2014

On the 20th Jan did my first ever dive. What positive things can I add that hasn't already been covered in other reviews? Not a lot. Debbie and John were great. Debbie picked me up and took me back to my hotel and John did all the training and went with me to Coral Bay. A great experience and I felt totally safe. The training was comprehensive and done in a very professional though relaxed manner. If you have ever wanted to try diving and are visiting Cyprus, then grab the opportunity and go for it. I'm glad I did and if I had been staying in Cyprus longer I would have done the PADI course. All the superlatives used about Debbie & John are spot on.

2  Thank MickGlos

Hi Mick,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a such a great review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the Discover Scuba dive experience with us. We shall look forward to welcoming you back to Paphos to hopefully complete you Open Water course with us in the near future.

It was lovely to meet you, see you again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Although winter and a cooler water temperature then in summer, we went diving in cyprus in january. Luckily we had great weather during the entire holiday (19 degrees C, sun and blue skies are not normal in winter), we went diving with Marine Divers at coral bay. Being warned (and geared up for cold waters), Johnny took us diving at pistol bay and was very happy to do so. Frist we were picked up by debbi, who took us from our appt to the diving school. Both were very friendly! Because they just moved to a new shop, it was a little messy, but the shop looked very beautiful and clean. Professional gear (and lots of it) and very professional instructor.

2  Thank Linda B

Thanks you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. It was a pleasure to take you both diving and very glad you liked diving at Pistol Bay with all the caves and swim through's.

Although it can be a little cold at this time of year, the sea conditions can still be spectacular and I am very pleased they were for your diving.

The shop is all set up now for the summer and not so messy!!!

Thanks again for your kind words, look forward to meeting you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Big thank you Jonny and Debbi for the great support for my son and his friend on our holiday to Cyprus at the end of October. My son completed his open water qualification with Jonny over 2 days and thoroughly enjoyed himself. This was topped off with a Try Dive for his friend and first qualified dive for my son and I haven't seen such big smiles on the boys' faces for ages! A real achievement with 16 year olds!! I chose Marine Divers because of the reviews and the friendly feel to the website, and am very pleased to report that this was exactly the service we received. I feel privileged to contribute an "excellent" to Trip Advisor on their behalf. Hope to see you again soon.

2  Thank YPsham

Thanks very much for such a lovely review.

Your son was an absolute pleasure to teach.

I am also glad that the boys managed to have a dive together and it was great to see the smiles on their faces afterwards.

Make sure he keeps it up!!

Thanks again, lovely to meet you all