“Try Dive with Marine Divers - You won't regret it”
Review of Marine Divers

Marine Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Marine Divers, 100% British Owned PADI 5* Scuba Diving Centre in Paphos.Looking For A Dive Experience For Your Children, Try Dive For Yourself, Beginner Or Advanced Courses, Leisurely Local Shore Dives Or Our Fantastic Day Out At The Zenobia ? Our Mission: Keep it simple - Do it well.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed January 31, 2014

On the 20th Jan did my first ever dive. What positive things can I add that hasn't already been covered in other reviews? Not a lot. Debbie and John were great. Debbie picked me up and took me back to my hotel and John did all the training and went with me to Coral Bay. A great experience and I felt totally safe. The training was comprehensive and done in a very professional though relaxed manner. If you have ever wanted to try diving and are visiting Cyprus, then grab the opportunity and go for it. I'm glad I did and if I had been staying in Cyprus longer I would have done the PADI course. All the superlatives used about Debbie & John are spot on.

2  Thank MickGlos
MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Hi Mick,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a such a great review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the Discover Scuba dive experience with us. We shall look forward to welcoming you back to Paphos to hopefully complete you Open Water course with us in the near future.

It was lovely to meet you, see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Marine Divers

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Although winter and a cooler water temperature then in summer, we went diving in cyprus in january. Luckily we had great weather during the entire holiday (19 degrees C, sun and blue skies are not normal in winter), we went diving with Marine Divers at coral bay. Being warned (and geared up for cold waters), Johnny took us diving at pistol bay and was very happy to do so. Frist we were picked up by debbi, who took us from our appt to the diving school. Both were very friendly! Because they just moved to a new shop, it was a little messy, but the shop looked very beautiful and clean. Professional gear (and lots of it) and very professional instructor.

2  Thank Linda B

Thanks you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. It was a pleasure to take you both diving and very glad you liked diving at Pistol Bay with all the caves and swim through's.

Although it can be a little cold at this time of year, the sea conditions can still be spectacular and I am very pleased they were for your diving.

The shop is all set up now for the summer and not so messy!!!

Thanks again for your kind words, look forward to meeting you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Big thank you Jonny and Debbi for the great support for my son and his friend on our holiday to Cyprus at the end of October. My son completed his open water qualification with Jonny over 2 days and thoroughly enjoyed himself. This was topped off with a Try Dive for his friend and first qualified dive for my son and I haven't seen such big smiles on the boys' faces for ages! A real achievement with 16 year olds!! I chose Marine Divers because of the reviews and the friendly feel to the website, and am very pleased to report that this was exactly the service we received. I feel privileged to contribute an "excellent" to Trip Advisor on their behalf. Hope to see you again soon.

2  Thank YPsham

Thanks very much for such a lovely review.

Your son was an absolute pleasure to teach.

I am also glad that the boys managed to have a dive together and it was great to see the smiles on their faces afterwards.

Make sure he keeps it up!!

Thanks again, lovely to meet you all

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Thanks for a really relaxing and chilled dive at the Queen Zenobia! Fantastic service from the moment we walked through the door of the shop!

1  Thank Ric212

Thanks you for taking the time to write us a review. I am glad you enjoyed your day trip to the Zenobia.

Thanks again for diving with us.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

My first ever Trip Advisor review and I've been driven to it by the quality of the service provided by Marine Divers. We picked this dive centre on the basis of these reviews and they really lived up to all of the 'excellent' comments. Debbi and Jonny could not do enough to accommodate us and they were really very flexible with arrangements. As someone new to diving I felt really comfortable and safe with them at all times and my more experienced 14 year old had a great time diving with Jonny. I can't add much to the previous comments, they all reflect our experience and if you are looking for a Dive Centre in Cyprus look no further - this is the one!
Jim & Noah

2  Thank Jim S
MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Hi Jim and Noah,
Thanks for writing this lovely review. It was a pleasure to take you both diving, and great to meet you both.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks Debbi & Jonny