“Repeat Customer”
Review of Cydive

Cydive
More attraction details
Owner description: Cydive is the largest and longest running Dive Shop in Paphos, Cyprus. We are the First 5 * CDC and a National Geographic Teaching Centre. Cydive was founded in 1978 and is currently under the management of Mr Photos Socratous and his lovely wife Julie, who have now owned the dive centre for 13 years.Our scuba diving centre in Paphos, offers a wide variety of dives, lessons and packages including scuba diving for children using only fully qualified PADI instructors. Our customers can relax and enjoy their experience above and below the surface with the latest equipment. We visit over fifty dive sites throughout the year and at any one time we have twenty four unique sites in our fortnightly timetable. Our timetable features all year round, a dive at the Zenobia wreck - one of the top ten wreck dives worldwide. We also cater for those of you who wish to further your diving career with four IDC courses a year.Cydive has grown in size over the last 33 years, it is proud to maintain its reputation as professional, friendly and helpful. We cater for experienced and novice divers, the complete beginner, singles or groups and we welcome non-divers on all our dive trips (space permitting).
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have used Cydive as a diving centre for several years now, firstly doing my DSD course with them up until completing my first "PADI Professional" level with them in August 2012. The facilities are excellent with 3 air conditioned classrooms with AV equipment, purpose built kit store and fully stocked shop. Having worked with several of the staff there during my course I must comment on their professionalism, teaching ability and their willingness to got that extra mile. I would not heists to visit again - as I have done many times in the past. A true A* attraction and a must for anyone who's in the Pafos area, even if you are not a diver!

All reviews
"zenobia wreck"
in 10 reviews
"hotel pool"
in 6 reviews
"just returned from a week"
in 4 reviews
"dive experience"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Booked 8 year old daughter onto a Bubblemaker experience after trying it in the hotel pool with very friendly Rebecca. Got picked up from hotel and taken to dive centre and then off to local hotel to dive. Have to say not wowed by american dive instructor who although totally competent didn't seem keen to work with the two children bubblemaking. Enthusiasm and empathy totally lacking. However would recommend the experience to everyone. Mighty strange to see your daughter floating about a pool in wetsuit with tank. She ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

1  Thank QualityAdam
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I completed my my PADI OW training in the UK in July then went on holiday to Paphos a week later so it was with Cydive that I did my first proper fun dives. I chose them over the other operators as they have more boats and go to more interesting sites.

I went on six dives and as a complete newbie, thought the whole operation was safe, friendly, professional, patient and fun.

From the initial email enquiries to my final goodbyes a fortnight later, Cydive were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

2  Thank snorez
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Thank you.

I just wanted to let everyone know what a great time I had diving with Cydive last month. The staff are truly professional, a good laugh and share their expertise and people skills every step of the way. I'm looking forward to my next visit already and would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Can't wait to go back on the Zen.

Thank you and all the best for the rest of the year, until next time :-) A very happy DIVER!

3  Thank scuba g