“great food , great prices” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Romeos

Romeos
Ranked #229 of 537 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Kyrenia, Cyprus
“great food , great prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Warm welcome, from the manager and his staff. on our 2nd visit, the staff remembered us and knew what we wanted to drink. the food was of high quality,cooked to a high standard, at very reasonable prices. great atmosphere with live music. we have now been 6 times and have been always happy with our food choices, the steaks are delicious as is the Calamari,sheftalia,porkchops,meze. You won't be dissapointed.

• Visited March 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Best restaurant ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

At of all restaurants I went to this was the best. Such a good manager and cooks had the best kalamari it was so fresh my husband had pork kebab he said it was so soft and really tasty. We went on a Friday and we had live music it was just beautiful thanks for the amazing experience. I would just move to cyprus just to eat at Romeos!!!

Kinver, United Kingdom
“Love the fire!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

They have a lovely open fire pit in the centre of the room and we were lucky enough to have a table right next to it. Bliss!
It wasn't very busy so the waiters/waitresses were very attentive (topping up our wine glasses as they passes, etc)
The food was good, very tasty. It does seem a little overpriced but it was nice all the same.

Visited December 2012
Crail, United Kingdom
“Romeo,s Taverna, Paphos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

First class food and service, especially the Barbequed Meat Mezze and Suckling Pig. A very warm welcome and superbe service. This was also the cheapest of all the restaurants we visited in our 10 days at Paphos.

Visited September 2012
MK England
“Very very poor”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visited this establishment on the first night of our stay as it was relatively cheap and we were tired after the flight.I ordered the seftalia which was ok however my wife ordered pork fillet in white wine sauce. She was peesented with some small spare ribs (bone in) and no sauce.. When I questioned this I was told that I had misunderstood what pork fillet was in Cyprus ( i have been there over 20 times!). When I asked if the fillet steak also had bones in it they sent for another waiter - I asked to see the manager or chef but no luck.He still tried to justify it but then I made it more simple and asked where the white wine sauce was!. He then oferred to replace the dish with pork kebab. This arrived and was fatty but to top everything when the bill came we were charged extra for the pork kebab !!!!.Unbelieveable.
We will never go there again.

• Visited September 2012