“Best restaurant ever!!!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012

At of all restaurants I went to this was the best. Such a good manager and cooks had the best kalamari it was so fresh my husband had pork kebab he said it was so soft and really tasty. We went on a Friday and we had live music it was just beautiful thanks for the amazing experience. I would just move to cyprus just to eat at Romeos!!!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

They have a lovely open fire pit in the centre of the room and we were lucky enough to have a table right next to it. Bliss!
It wasn't very busy so the waiters/waitresses were very attentive (topping up our wine glasses as they passes, etc)
The food was good, very tasty. It does seem a little overpriced but it was nice all the same.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

First class food and service, especially the Barbequed Meat Mezze and Suckling Pig. A very warm welcome and superbe service. This was also the cheapest of all the restaurants we visited in our 10 days at Paphos.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visited this establishment on the first night of our stay as it was relatively cheap and we were tired after the flight.I ordered the seftalia which was ok however my wife ordered pork fillet in white wine sauce. She was peesented with some small spare ribs (bone in) and no sauce.. When I questioned this I was told that I had misunderstood what pork fillet was in Cyprus ( i have been there over 20 times!). When I asked if the fillet steak also had bones in it they sent for another waiter - I asked to see the manager or chef but no luck.He still tried to justify it but then I made it more simple and asked where the white wine sauce was!. He then oferred to replace the dish with pork kebab. This arrived and was fatty but to top everything when the bill came we were charged extra for the pork kebab !!!!.Unbelieveable.
We will never go there again.

1  Thank HfromMK
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I had 4 fantastic meals in Romeos. Food Very fresh friendly owner that took good care. I can highly recommend this taverna to anyone wanting fresh food not like a lot of the others this is home made.