“Great tasty curry” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tommy Tuckers - CLOSED

Tommy Tuckers
Cuisines: British, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Enjoy the relaxed surroundings at Tommy Tuckers , eat in or take away. Why not just stop off for a light lunch and a beer in our spacious beer garden , free WiFi connection and friendly staff are assured at all times.
west sussex
“Great tasty curry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Lovely team that work at Tony's as well as the manager very chatty and welcoming ...we had a great curry here and some lunch one day ...if we ever return to paphos I will defintley be making an apprence for that great curry :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

paphos
“Sorry but still just as bad!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

The last time we visited Tommy Tuckers, it really was a dreadful experience and we certainly had no intention of revisiting. However, there has been some doubt expressed as to my integrity on Trip Advisor, so I felt I should try again. I have been a reviewer for some considerable time and I am always mindful that I am reviewing peoiple's livelihood and should be scrupulously fair. There are also positive reviews of the " restaurant" which may be genuine and I felt I may have just visited on an off night. Having said that I noted that other diners had also experienced cockroaches, people in kitchen with no top on etc and this did little to excite the gastric juices.
Again the place was virtually deserted and I have to say that I just cannot find anything to recommend about this restaurant. The cooking is appalling, the very cheapest ingredients are used, standard of cleanliness is totally unacceptable and the guy who seems to be the manager was unshaved and smelt badly of body odour. It is very expensive for what it is.
Never again!

1 Thank john09Paphos
Smarty H, Owner at Tommy Tuckers, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
John ,( though I dont think that is your name)
I am very sure that you have never even been in to Tommy`s
and are just a failed person , I have asked you in the past to make yourself known in order to give you a full refund , which you have failed to do , I am only glad that people do not take your comments seriously ,
once again I would ask you to make yourself known to us and let us know what you ate
and on what date in order we can verify your story..
some people can be very jelious of others success .
Peyia
“Can't understand some reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We have been to Tommy Tuckers several time and always received a friendly welcome. We were hesitant to go back after some of the reviews so contacted Sarah J : John09paphos & candy1954 through tripadvisor asking for further details of their experience but none of them bothered to reply. We went anyway to see if anything had changed since our last visit and lo and behold, we received the same very friendly welcome and although the food is basic, it was cooked perfectly, it was great value and the entertainment was terrific.......give it a try, it's worth it

1 Thank CyprusMAD
Paphos, Cyprus
“Good value and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Just had a lovely breakfast here, have been before, good honest place, not the Ritz, but value for money, and a friendly greeting. It's normally quite busy. A good value place for locals or tourists. Was not going to write a review, but by accident, came across, these reviews all three of them within a two week period. So I felt I had to respond.
It seems pretty clear these are unjustified comments. It's also seems to me they all linked, all within a short period, one who has written a tale for the owner to question it, one from a first time reviewer on trip adviser, and the fellow who started this nonsense. All gave one star, strange these are the first one star ratings ever, and all coming with this two week period ?
One bad thing about trip adviser, they are know to do nothing when this nonsense appears. It's seems pretty clear an unfair attack on this place. Seems someone has a grudge for what ever reason.
You want value, good food, look no further. Richard

Visited August 2013
Páfos, Paphos, Cyprus
“Revisited”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Been back several times to the location and enjoyed it each time. I have noted far more tourists recently from some of the large complexes nearby and they have all been happy. There is not enough room for a kiddie area but the families were all well catered for.

I cannot understand the depth of a couple of the reports unless people have an axe to grind. There is a small and limited staff so it should be easy enough for posters to identify the 'offender' so a full refund can be made as suggested.

As I said before if I want to pay tourist prices in so called high class establishments then I would not go there, but for straight forward good value for money, easy parking, friendly staff, and a varied evening entertainment it is a great place. I have attended bingo, jam and karaoke nights there with very few seats available which shows how popular it is.