“Good for football games”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Crocodile Pub

The Crocodile Pub
Ranked #15 of 32 Nightlife in Paphos
Bucharest, Romania
1,004 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 577 helpful votes
“Good for football games”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I went to this pub to see a football game. The fact that I didn't like was that other's TVs' volume was louder than our TV and I heard the commentary of another game. There are many types of pint beer at good prices. There is also a pool table outside, but I didn't tried it. The fact that I didn't like it was the attitude of one waitress, who looked at us not very nice and speak about us bad things because we didn't want to sit at Pegasus (because they didn't put that game that we want it to).

Visited November 2013

• Polish first
England
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“There's a real one there.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great snacks boom boom why did I write that I mean the boom boom go and you'll see. We always visit each time we come to Cyprus and we've been coming for over twenty years when Thomas rest his soul used to have it and you looked over the cad age field opposite to see the planes take off.

Visited October 2013
Stourbridge
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great evening bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Staff great helpful and smiling, even when busy, Beer good, free wifi and snacks huge variety, sports nights does get busy so go early.

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The crocodile pub is by far the best pub in paphos the staff are so friendly reserved seats in the bar on busy nyts for my party of 7 to watch football was also helpfull buying certain drinks also git stickers to redeem for tshirt or towel which was a bonus will definitely be returning to this pub kepp up the good work costas n co

1 Thank stephenc88_11
Newport Pagnell, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“My Cyprus Local!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Loved the staff, good prompt ''at the table'' service too. ALWAYS showing the live english football as well.

1 Thank Da_Ragster2013