“One of the best seafront cafe's”
Review of Mar Bianco Cafe

Mar Bianco Cafe
Ranked #72 of 588 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: European Cafe Bistro serving breakfast lunch dinner, also cocktails, alcohol, beers, coffees, sweets ice cream.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

As a regular visitor to Paphos I was delighted when this place opened in 2012. The location is wonderful, it is modern clean and stylish, and does not break the bank. I really enjoyed the Pasta with chicken and a sauce with tarragon and ouzo. I wish this place every success and will be a place I will definetly return to.

1  Thank sirenasunrise

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This restaurrant /cafe has pure white deco and is spotless. The waitress was very welcoming and helpful. I had chicken on skewers and it was absolutely delicious. The pieces of chicken were of a good size and very tender. Infact I went with my husband and his parents who are very fussy, but when the food came out my father in-law would not stop saying how much he was enjoying it. The price was very reasonable to. Well worth every penny and visit. It faces the sea front so has a lovely relaxing view. For more info on my travels see www.blogface.net

1  Thank Monkeytree1
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The decor in this bistro is very modern and striking. The food was amazing and the lady who worked there was very friendly and welcoming. They served my favourite wine by the glass where no other restaurants did. They played fab up to date music in a perfect setting.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Nice cafe/bistro overlooking the sea. Had lunch here a few times. Good service and good food. Good value for money

Reviewed February 23, 2013

The chef at this little cafe is amazing and the food is simply fabulous. I believe is was opened last March 2012 and looks great, impeccably clean and spotless throughout. We dropped in first for a few beers and a snack for our 4 year old, but the tuna wrap and chips was so tasty our little one ate up the whole lot and that's very rare. So we ate there two more times during our week long stay in Cyprus and the food was simply beautiful. Add to that it is situated right on the seafront - its simply perfect.