Fabulous hotel, service is second to none, certain staff members stand out for their wonderful smiles and greetings, Rosita in the lobby bar was lovely and the staff went way beyond their call of duty to provide my daughter and son in law with the wedding of their dreams.
Everywhere is kept spotless, the ladies are sweeping the leaves every morning. Pool very cold but to be expected at Easter time but a welcome relief when the weather is hot!
Food outstanding with plenty of choice for even the most fussiest of eaters.
Rooms were cleaned every day and most days we had our towels shaped as swans which was a lovely touch.
Spoke to lots of guests who return year after year and they say the staff recognise each and every one of them every year they return which proves what a wonderful place this is.
I emailed the hotel a few weeks before we arrived as I have mobility problems and wanted to make sure I could access things easily and they kept their word and gave us a ground floor room near the lifts with a nice walk in shower.
If I have one little gripe that would be the small entertainment room which meant a lot of people had to stand to watch the entertainment which was a shame as the animation team are brilliant, Will and Naomi and the others were lovely people who spoke to you every day by the pool and offered the chance to participate in archery or french boules, if you didnt want to participate they respected your privacy and bid you a good day which was really nice. But they always made sure you felt 'involved'.
My daughter got married on the far terrace and although the day was very windy the staff made sure everywhere looked beautiful and the cake was delicious. Lovely flowers too.
I cannot wait to book for two years time. It might be a little expensive to go every year but all I can say is this hotel is worth every penny and I can reccommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach