We arrived on 29th June 2014 and stayed for two weeks. The hotel was clean and the staff were so friendly and helpful. The airport is close so just a short transfer! The food is excellent with a different theme each evening. The restaurant staff are great.and efficient. Good entertainment; you can play volleyball, boules and even attend Zumba classes, stretching and Aqua Gym during the day, there's also a general knowledge quiz in the afternoon. Evening entertainment is Bingo, a music quiz and then the team put on a show. Honestly can't find anything negative to say about it! Thank you to all the staff for helping to make our holiday a special one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Bookcyprus.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach