We stayed here for a week in May, on our first visit to Cyprus. We don't usually go all-inclusive. I have to say, we definitely would again after staying here. the staff were so welcoming and could not do enough for us. From the moment we checked in, nothing was too much trouble for them and service was always with a smile.
The rooms are standard, nothing special. The beds are a bit hard but as mentioned in other reviews, a mattress topper will be provided if asked for. Soft drinks are stocked up on a daily basis in the fridge. My husband is diabetic and as such, once we asked, drinks were sugar free each day.
The pools are lovely, I particularly liked the fact that there was an 'Adult Only' pool.
The standard of food in the restaurant is very impressive for all-in. The food was varied and tasty and was constantly being topped up. The pool bar provides various hot snacks throughout the afternoon too. The drinks menu is very good, local beers and spirits, as well as cocktails and monthly specials. The iced tea is very good! If you stay for one week, you are entitled to one a-la carte greek messe meal and one gourmet a-la-carte meal in the pool side restaurant. We really enjoyed both of these.
The beach bar is lovely at night. Entertainment during the day is ok but don't expect too much from the evening entertainment. It was the one thing we felt let the hotel down a bit.
The hotel is about 40 mins walk along the promenade from Paphos. Taxis cost about €8 into town. The village of Paphos itself bears the damage of the economic crisis and it was sad to see so many places closed down.
Overall, one of the best hotels we have stayed at and we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Bookcyprus.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach