We spent a week here from 9th to 16th of November(myself,husband,elder daughter and husband and younger daughter.)I have come up with this equation:happy manager = happy staff = happy customers.All staff were wonderful and worked really hard but they made it seem effortless.We have NEVER joined in any games anywhere before but we did this time and loved it.We actually did well at the quizzes,couldn't get to grips with shuffleboard but I'll practice for next time,and my husband and daughter,Karen and Des enjoyed the archery.
Food was always well cooked and hot,no complaints there.Drinks were always served promptly,a euro tip every round didn't break the bank. The entertainment although not first class was funny and enjoyable,and the rooms were always clean and tidy.The beach was so handy and plenty of sun loungers with well padded mattresses.
Will definitely be back.THANK YOU ALL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookcyprus.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach