We stayed in the Louis Ledra Beach Hotel for the last week of October for my friend's wedding. The room we were in was fairly basic but it was comfortable and had a mini fridge and large bathroom, overall it suited our needs perfectly! The entertainment staff were great fun and the other staff were really friendly, especially Ioan (bar staff)! The food was fantastic everyday with a really wide variety to choose from, Greek night was some of the nicest food I've ever had! The kids had plenty to do all day, a few people have mentioned a lack of English channels on TV but we found quite a few (not that we needed to watch TV very much). I will recommend this hotel to everyone I speak to, we had a fab week and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Bookcyprus.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach