I stayed here from 16th-27th Oct, I will start with the few minor issues which were, uncomfortable beds, very lumpy pillows, when I asked at the bar for a bottle of water for our room i was told i would be charged for it, €3 a day for the room safe, and €10 deposit for your beach towel,and a very, very cold swimming pool! All of these were minor things and certainly couldn't make me not want to return to this hotel.
Now for the good things, the staff are really nice and friendly, especially the entertainment team, Alex, andrei, luchi, audrien, Francesca, & jody they work so hard all day with their games in the day which I actually joined in with, 1st time ever! And their shows at nite, we played bingo a couple of times, funniest thing I've seen for a while! (wobble quack)
The food is of a very good quality, watch out for the meat man, he's a flirt! The waiters work hard, we had zoe most days, she's a lovely lady & worked so hard, I liked the food at lunch time at the pool bar, as they had rolls with different fillings everyday, and snack food like pizza, mini spring rolls, etc I prefer this in the day to heavy stuff.
The drinks here are very good, we tried most of the cocktails, my favourites were white Russian, brandy Alexanda & strawberry daquari, yum yum! The waiters can sometimes walk straight past but if u wave they come over, or u can order at the bar and they'll bring it to you.
The rooms are quite small for 3, but you only sleep and shower in them, there's plenty of wardrobe and draw space and the maids do a grand job of keeping them clean.
The location of the hotel is fine, it's probably a 40 minute walk from the harbour, we walked along the beach path at the back of all the hotels 1 night but found it difficult to see as its not lit all the way along, so I would suggest you go the road way at night or u can use the bus, we got a taxi back which cost €8, I thought that was reasonable enough.
I would definatly return to this hotel, infact I'm looking to go back next year all being well, I would also recommend this to my friends and family.
All I would say to the managers would be sort out the minor issues at the beginning of my review and this would be a perfect hotel, keep up your good work......!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach