The Louis Ledra is a hotel that even the most discerning guest would consider is delivering a great service overall. The setting is perfect, with its own private beach. For people who have not visited Cyprus before I would urge you to experience this magical and charming island for yourself, and there isn't really a better way to do so than to stay at this hotel which delivers great value for money. There are several swimming pools including an adults only pool, a beach bar open until midnight, clean and well equipped rooms and a wide selection of food. We particularly enjoyed the impressive choice of healthy fresh 'picked that morning' salads, fruits (heavenly citrus) and fabulous local cheeses, olives and fish. Recommend you book one of the al a carte meals at the poolside restaurant at no extra charge for all inclusive guests. I make no apology for repeating what others have already said: this is a very good, well run hotel offering a personal touch to hospitality and employing some great people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach