Returned to Ledra hotel Beach june 12-26 after 4 years. Warmly greeted by staff who remembered us immediately. There was a welcome table of drinks cakes and assorted foods. Porters took our cases as soon as we arrived and took them to our room.
All the rooms have been refurbished to an excellent standard. Dining room has also been refurbished. Food is superb. plenty of choices and piping hot with delicious deserts.
Plenty of comfy sunbeds and umbrellas by pool and gardens.
Entertainers superb and worked very hard, plenty of daytime activities if you wanted to join but were never badgered. Evening shows they put together were excellent.
All staff friendly and helpful. Wonderful holiday cant think why we went anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach