We went over to the louis ledra during the october half term for my dads wedding as he wanted somewhere abroad and hot. We had great service on the day, with wedding planners within the hotel sorting everything out for my dad, right down to the bouquets. The staff were all really friendly, and the animation team were absolutely hilarious, they couldn't be faulted. The food was really nice all week, and there was constantly a massive range of things to eat, with a theme night every night, we barely felt the need to leave the hotel. Overall, it really was a top hotel and a really good week away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach