We spent seven nights to this hotel prior to a cruise. The room, although not very big, had some nice features in it which we have enjoyed. The staff were friendly and attentive. The two restaurants offered excellent choice of dishes from all over the world. Special mention, the gala night on Fridays(?) was top class and no one should miss it.
Yes, in all ways, we would say that this is an excellent all inclusive hotel and we would definetely come back in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach