Read all the reviews before I went, as you do, it was fantastic from start to finish hotel and room was spotless pools were clean, entertainment really really good for the kids as well. And it's hot ! This is my 1st review I've ever wrote because I felt the need to . Entertainment team fantastic my little girl loved kathy in the kids club ! Pool snack bar amazing , family of three (fussy eaters) so snack bar was good for us ! Had a great holiday here and would definitely go back .... So don't believe the bad report the hill isn't that bad it has no lights but there is loads of shops and bars & restaurant at the top of it . Got a taxi from airport 45 euro for taxi straight away , think you can get it cheaper if pre booked !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bobbing along the lazy river, hurtling down one of the multi-slides or splashing around with the kids, the brand new on-site and complimentary water park is sure to make this already popular all-inclusive hotel a massive hit with families and couples alike. Set on its own stretch of sand-and-shingle beach with studios and apartments to cater for all family sizes, you’re sure to have a fantastic stay. Location: In the Coral Bay area, on an incline; directly on a rock/ shingle beach; 1.5km from Coral Beach; 500m from Coral Bay’s resort centre; 12km from the resort centre of Paphos. Features: Two outdoor swimming pools; on-site water park (six waterslides and a lazy river) sun terraces with sun loungers and parasols; indoor swimming pool; buffet restaurant serving local and international cuisine; pool snack bar offering pizza and pasta in the evening; reception. Activities: Tennis; sauna; disco club; entertainment program usually including theme nights and Cypriot night. All Inclusive guests: see All Inclusive option for free activities and entertainment. For Children: Own pool. Accomodation: Studios and one bedroom apartments (sleeping up to 4 adults) have air conditioning, TV, kitchenette with fridge, oven, cooking rings, kettle and toaster, bathroom and balcony or terrace. Studios with side sea view, Superior studios, 1 bedroom apartments with side sea view and Superior 1 bedroom apartments are all available at a supplement. Official Rating: A class, 149 rooms. Please note: due to the number of steps around the complex and the steep location, these apartments are not recommended for those with walking difficulties. FEATURES•Free Access to on site water park, Own section of beach• Water slides• Lazy River• Mini Slide• Aqua Bow• Squirting Frog and Whale• Water Shooter• Jungle Aqua Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aqua Sol Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Sol Holiday Village Hotel Paphos
- Aqua Sol Tourist Village Paphos
- Aqua Sol Village Cyprus