Our room was a 1 bedroom suite priced at just over 300 Euros per night. The decoration was very minimal and faded with no real taste. I was shocked at the TV which was a standard (Not LCD) Thomson 21 inch! I would expect for cost of the room to have big flat TV. Room was adequately furnished, nothing special. It had 2 bathrooms which was nice and a nice view. We used the indoor spa and pool which was very nice but the breakfast was very disappointing (much better at Coral bay which is a much older hotel next door owned by the same group) and only 1 lift for 5+ floors! The customers that were staying were mostly British Pensioners. No kids or many people under 40! When we checking in our at 2.00 pm Room Service ladies were talking and giggling amongs themselves. Did not strike as very professional.
P.S. Also found a small cockroach in the bathroom!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay . Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. Accommodation: All rooms and suites are beautifully designed, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Bookcyprus.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos