I am so much in agreement with the previous reviewer from South Yorkshire. This hotel is a very special place, it just needs a bit of fine-tuning. The staff are 99% fantastic, efficient and friendly. The rooms are great with ample storage space - we had a beautiful suite with 2 bathrooms (1 jacussi) overlooking the sea.
Everything we wanted was in the hotel apart from a really good authentic restaurant. If only they would realize that some people love real Cypriot food - simple and beautifully cooked on hot plates
and certainly not frozen fish!! Also, I agree that a good Italian section in a cozy atmosphere would be a great idea. A lot of people were taxi-ing or getting the bus to Trattoria La Vigna - a lovely restaurant 5 km. away so perhaps lessons could be learned.
Another thing I agree with is the piped music - I will willingly send some free CD's to the hotel as I thought I'd go mad if the same one was played yet again for 20 consecututive times!! Please do put be put off by this review - the hotel is absolutely fantastic- we would definitely return especially if the restaurant changes it's attitude to food.
Very special thanks to Irene, reservations manager, who is utterly charming and ultra-efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay . Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. Accommodation: All rooms and suites are beautifully designed, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos