We chose the Thalassa as a real getaway, not cheap, but wanted to be luxurious, quiet and romantic, away from the main resort - and boy did we get what we wanted!
Yes, the Thalassa is expensive, but boy do you get complete relaxation and comfort and discretion - oh yes!
Lovely small hotel, lovely rooms with lots of room to hang your stuff, chill out and beautiful views in the sunrise rooms across Coral Bay - fantastic! Believe it or not we were kindly upgraded to a larger suite, but opted to stay in our full front seaview as it was so gorgeous a view all day!
Small and intimate spa, with a good gym, not many machines, but not busy, so it didn't matter! Massages are expensive and not perhaps the best we've had, but still nice!
We didn't eat at the Hotel, as at night it is like a ghost town- probably due to the cost of everything, however, we liked that as you can go into Coral Bay (about a 15 minute walk) and there are plenty of casual restaurants (nothing classy though - you have to go into Paphos for that!) and get back to the Hotel and sleep soundly as there's nothing going on!
If you want a seriously relaxing break, away from it all, this is the place - the only time it got really busy, was the weekend, when locals come to stay for a romantic getaway - says it all!
You get fruit cocktails at around 11:30 a.m, cold towels brought round at about 1p.m. - LOVELY! we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay . Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. Accommodation: All rooms and suites are beautifully designed, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Bookcyprus.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos