Just back from twelve nights in this Hotel. It done everything it said and more. Most unusual for me was the two restaurants within the hotel were as good and better than anything, as far as I was concerned in the Paphos area.
Staff, no issues at all. Most working there a long time which speaks volumes, service, very Cypriot, unobtrusive but watchful and attentive. Concierge was informative and advised on all good restaurants regardless of promoting their own.
Small gripe, breakfasts were great but on day 10 we were told you could order apart from the Buffett such as fried eggs, omelettes and other things. Also, in such a wonderful place and oranges in abundance, freshly squeezed would not be too much to ask for.
That aside, and as advice to other travellers, small private beach not easily negotiated by the stairs for those with walking issues but this is honest and did not for one minute distract from everything to do with this hotel which as far as I am concerned, including two restaurants, gym, spa, service was one of the best I have stayed in and for sure, will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay . Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. Accommodation: All rooms and suites are beautifully designed, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Bookcyprus.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos