We were moved to this sister hotel as the one we had booked was being refurbished. Unfortunately we had children with us and this is an adults only hotel. Yet, the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Its a very professionally run, quiet, hotel with a lot of staff to guests. They were impeccably attired, polite, friendly and this is a well oiled machine running at top level. The rooms were clean, turn down service removed all used towels and replaced them twice a day. Very comfortable beds, lots of hanging space in the wardrobes, which lit up when the doors opened which was a nice touch. In fact lots of personal touches from the ducks in the baths to the hot milk with coffee in the restaurant. Food was fabulous EVERY meal and the views were glorious. Travelled all round south Cyprus but felt in the end that Coral Bay was the nicest part anyway. Should mention the Zoo, lovely day out, animals all seemed very happy with lots of space but the bus DOESN't take you anywhere near it. However as we were walking up the zoo owner went past in his car and took us in two trips up there!! Its a really lovely setting and there are peacocks strutting about all over the place, excellent, VERY clean restaurant with huge choice - Cyprus bus service are crazy not to provide transport up there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay . Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. Accommodation: All rooms and suites are beautifully designed, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos