we have just returned from a weeks stay at this resort and we wish we could have stayed longer
we were fortunate enough to have had a sea front apartment and I would definitely recommend this location if you can afford the extra expense as it heaven to be able to lay in bed with your bedroom window open listening and watching the waves or to simply sit on the balcony in the evening and watch the world pass by and the sunset HEAVEN.
we stayed in room 730 away from the main crowd of apartments on the front, felt a bit like our own private space will be booking this room again when we return next year
we found the apartments to be very clean and well maintained plus the huge four poster was soooo comfortable as well as the indoor seating furniture
On this holiday we went self catering as we knew the weather was going to be so hot we wouldn't fancy eating a lot.
We found the apartment facilities excellent for our self catering needs plus there were some great restaurants around the area as well as the on site restaurant
The only minor negative is the on site shop things are so expensive and variety is poor so next time we will be taking major essentials with us tea coffee sugar and milk and them this gives us time then to go local mall where there is a super market with a lot more choice and at far cheaper prices But again be prepared to pay a lot more at this supermarket than you do here in England.
This was our first time in Cyprus and it will not be our last and we shall be returning to this resort
we travelled around the local area whilst on our holiday and for us the location was simply the best far enough from the main town to be away from the crowds and the hustle and bustle and the rough parts that came along with it but near enough to venture into during the day or early evening if we chose to .
There is a lovely coastal walk from the apartments into the main harbour which takes about 25 minutes or you can take the bus in for 1.5 euro each way
I suggest you do as I did read all the reviews on this place believe all the positive ones and the negative ones discard and remember some people will never be happy unless they are moaning about something
have a great holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, part of the Kefalos group of Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. "Kefalos Beach Tourist Village" was conceived from a deep rooted desire to demonstrate the ancient tradition of genuine Cyprus hospitality. The Kefalos Group offers two Hotels in Paphos that are the jewels in the crown of Cyprus Hotels. Beautifully located in a scenic setting overlooking the azure Mediterranean and in total harmony with its surroundings; it blends together everything you would expect from a purpose built resort - with the ambiance and charm of a village. Located on the beach next to the renowned archaeological areas of Paphos - the UNESCO Park with its mosaics, the Venetian Pathos Lighthouse and the Tombs of the Kings.It is by far the ideal location for a holiday in Cyprus. With its close proximity to the sea, Kefalos Beach is probably the only Cyprus Holiday Village whose layout enables its guests to enjoy beach holidays in Cyprus whilst still enjoying the freedom of self-catering. Our Paphos beach hotel has an excellent range of facilities for all of the family and stands out against other Cyprus Hotels because of its purpose built accommodation and services for disabled people and its locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Mosaics, Lighthouse, Odeon, Byzantine Ruins, Paphos Medieval Castle, harbour area, local bars and restaurants, are easily accessible via the newly constructed beach front promenade. Its ideal location combines peaceful seclusion with easy access to the centre of Kato Paphos along with all its attractions. Spacious accommodation, a palm tree lined beach front, large lawns, numerous sun beds to relax on, daily entertainment, dining facilities by the beach and a playground area with kids’ facilities are waiting for you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. Your Cyprus holidays will never be the same again once you have experienced the hospitality at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. A new and refreshing way to experience beach holidays in Cyprus. A warm welcome awaits you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, your getaway to tranquility, relaxation and Cyprus hospitality..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Kefalos Beach Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Village