Just returned from this hotel with our children aged 8 and 2. Overall we had a good holiday. The apartment was basic but well equipped and very clean. Beds made and towels changed 6 out of 7 days. Our view was looking at a car port, we had a partial sea view and it was more private than some when you wanted to sit out so we were happy with it. We stayed bed and breakfast and it was okay. However the pool bar lunches are good with a lovely sea view to go along. The pool is great for swimmers but there is no real shallow end so our 8 year old couldn't put his feet down, hence his swimming has improved! But it is lovely and clean and not too busy. There are also pool towels each day if you want to use them, we did. Pool games and entertainment most days if you want to join in however they are not pushy. There are quieter areas on the beach front and grassed areas which look great if you want to sunbathe and relax, mostly adults with no kids, again lovely views. The beach itself is not so good for children building sandcastles etc.. It's shingle and seaweed. We did paddle with beach shoes and my son went in but its not as pleasant as Coral Bay Beach. We had a hire car and I think, for the beach alone, it was worth it. Our children enjoyed the mini disco and entertainment on the evening however we did go out up to the kings road and into Coral Bay. Poppadoms tandoori and Martelli for pizzas, are fab, thin as you like homemade pizzas, the kids loved watching the chef throwing the dough around in the air. The harbour is a nice area however it was so hot to walk around we had to go early morning. The hotel staff are mostly nice, a good kids club with parent and toddler sessions. All in all a good family holiday and good hotel. We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, part of the Kefalos group of Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. "Kefalos Beach Tourist Village" was conceived from a deep rooted desire to demonstrate the ancient tradition of genuine Cyprus hospitality. The Kefalos Group offers two Hotels in Paphos that are the jewels in the crown of Cyprus Hotels. Beautifully located in a scenic setting overlooking the azure Mediterranean and in total harmony with its surroundings; it blends together everything you would expect from a purpose built resort - with the ambiance and charm of a village. Located on the beach next to the renowned archaeological areas of Paphos - the UNESCO Park with its mosaics, the Venetian Pathos Lighthouse and the Tombs of the Kings.It is by far the ideal location for a holiday in Cyprus. With its close proximity to the sea, Kefalos Beach is probably the only Cyprus Holiday Village whose layout enables its guests to enjoy beach holidays in Cyprus whilst still enjoying the freedom of self-catering. Our Paphos beach hotel has an excellent range of facilities for all of the family and stands out against other Cyprus Hotels because of its purpose built accommodation and services for disabled people and its locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Mosaics, Lighthouse, Odeon, Byzantine Ruins, Paphos Medieval Castle, harbour area, local bars and restaurants, are easily accessible via the newly constructed beach front promenade. Its ideal location combines peaceful seclusion with easy access to the centre of Kato Paphos along with all its attractions. Spacious accommodation, a palm tree lined beach front, large lawns, numerous sun beds to relax on, daily entertainment, dining facilities by the beach and a playground area with kids’ facilities are waiting for you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. Your Cyprus holidays will never be the same again once you have experienced the hospitality at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. A new and refreshing way to experience beach holidays in Cyprus. A warm welcome awaits you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, your getaway to tranquility, relaxation and Cyprus hospitality..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kefalos Beach Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Village