Literally had the most amazing time on this holiday. When we got the hotel at about 2pm we checked in and then Jeff took us literally less than 30 seconds on his golf cart to our apartment so we didn't have to carry our bags. Our apartment was up a flight of stairs and Jeff (even though he's elderly) offered to carry out bags. When we got into our room we had swans made out of towels on each bed. Me and my family went half board and we were surprised to find a kitchenette in our room with a microwave, kettle, toaster, mini oven, cutlery and plates and all the other essentials for cooking. As an 18 year old I had my laptop with me and wanted to stay in contact with friends at home. To get free wifi we had to sit in the lobby which is very large and has comfortable sofas. I barely ended up using my laptop in the end because I made some fantastic friends out there who were similar to my age. The entertainment in the pool side bar is suitable for all ages. For the older people they have bingo in the early evening then after that they'll either have Karaoke (which I was made to do by the entertainer Bobby), Fire Breathing, Cypriate night there was even a Michael Jackson Tribute. The entertainers are lovely they'll always say hello and always encourage you in whatever you partake in. To make the most of cheap drinks make sure you are at the bars in time for happy hour! In the lobby bar it's between 8:30 and 9:30 and in the pool side bar its 10:30- 11:30. Those that like the clubbing scene, there is a night club literally about a 5 minute walk from the hotel. I didn't go but I heard from those that went it was a wicked night. Going back to the rooms the showers are amazing!! They are so powerful and the bathroom we had was large as well. The views from the swimming pool are phenomenal especially when the sun sets. If you like relaxing like myself then there are always sun loungers available. The poolside bar is open throughout the day so you can get some cocktails or whatever and they'll often play music poolside. They also do games for the kids in the pool. Activities such as football is on a few times a week. At the front of the hotel there is a ping pong table, pool table, which are very entertaining. You can take a walk a long the coast to get to Paphos Harbour which is worth seeing. The boat cruises from Paphos Harbour wasn't brilliant.... the best thing about it was the unlimited drinks you could get including alcohol, I may not have enjoyed it though because I felt sea sick haha.
I could not fault the hotel itself at all. It is the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at, everything is so clean and the atmosphere is amazing, I felt safe walking around the hotel complex at night. The food in the restaurant is brilliant. You've got the choice of either a fry up, yoghurt and fruit or a continental breakfast, I had the fry up every day which definitely added a few pounds whilst away haha. There is a theme night every day for the evening meals some of which I didn't like, but thats just me being picky. There is so much variety in food.
I WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING BACK!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, part of the Kefalos group of Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. "Kefalos Beach Tourist Village" was conceived from a deep rooted desire to demonstrate the ancient tradition of genuine Cyprus hospitality. The Kefalos Group offers two Hotels in Paphos that are the jewels in the crown of Cyprus Hotels. Beautifully located in a scenic setting overlooking the azure Mediterranean and in total harmony with its surroundings; it blends together everything you would expect from a purpose built resort - with the ambiance and charm of a village. Located on the beach next to the renowned archaeological areas of Paphos - the UNESCO Park with its mosaics, the Venetian Pathos Lighthouse and the Tombs of the Kings.It is by far the ideal location for a holiday in Cyprus. With its close proximity to the sea, Kefalos Beach is probably the only Cyprus Holiday Village whose layout enables its guests to enjoy beach holidays in Cyprus whilst still enjoying the freedom of self-catering. Our Paphos beach hotel has an excellent range of facilities for all of the family and stands out against other Cyprus Hotels because of its purpose built accommodation and services for disabled people and its locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Mosaics, Lighthouse, Odeon, Byzantine Ruins, Paphos Medieval Castle, harbour area, local bars and restaurants, are easily accessible via the newly constructed beach front promenade. Its ideal location combines peaceful seclusion with easy access to the centre of Kato Paphos along with all its attractions. Spacious accommodation, a palm tree lined beach front, large lawns, numerous sun beds to relax on, daily entertainment, dining facilities by the beach and a playground area with kids’ facilities are waiting for you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. Your Cyprus holidays will never be the same again once you have experienced the hospitality at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. A new and refreshing way to experience beach holidays in Cyprus. A warm welcome awaits you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, your getaway to tranquility, relaxation and Cyprus hospitality..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kefalos Beach Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Village