We stayed at the Pioneer Beach for 7 days at the end of July and it was absolutely perfect. It was our Honeymoon, so a bit biased this time, but really excellent hotel. We upgraded to a superior sea view room and the view was stunning, large balcony with double sun bed plus table & 2 chairs. Room itself was spacious, modern & clean. Best bed I have ever slept in away from home, fully stocked & replenished mini bar was great and little touches like slippers, flip flops and toiletries were very welcome. Bottle of wine and fruit when we arrived, plus champagne on ice in our room the day before we left. Food was totally amazing and a cocktail list to put any London club to shame. Try the Flambe night - the fillet steak was wonderful. Everything seemed so relaxed and unhurried during all meals. We have been all inclusive on a number of occasions, but the Pioneer Beach had a different feel to it, more like proper restaurant food. Huge range of branded drinks, including my beloved Bombay Sapphire Gin.
Entertainment was good, usual Greek Night was executed very well and we enjoyed the 70s night, along with classic cocktail menu (Tequila Sunrise, Pina Colada) plus music in both the inside bars. Swimming pool was very warm, but beautiful and very clean. Beach a little small and rather rocky, but we knew that before we booked. Still plenty of sand for us and a welcome jetty helped you in and out if you didn't want to swim over the rocks. Our upgrade included a private Cabana on the beach which was heaven - lovely cool sea breeze. Full waiter service on the beach also kept us cool!
The staff were honestly the best we've ever encountered, so friendly and courteous without being over bearing, literally nothing was too much trouble and they really seemed to enjoy working there. Plenty of sun beds both round the pool and on the beach at any time of day so no need for the early morning towel brigade. This was our first time at an Adults only hotel and we will never go back!
I have never returned to the same hotel in 20 years of holidaying abroad, but we both said we will definitely return to the Pioneer Beach hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel is an adult -focused, four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos situated conveniently close to the places of tourist and archaeological interest as well as to restaurants, bars and shops. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests.This hotel is located 15km away from Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. All the rooms have large balconies with views of the Mediterranean or the surrounding serene landscape, luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower and floor to ceiling windows, fruit & wine and a bottle of mineral water upon arrival. The Executive One Bedroom Suites and the Superior Deluxe rooms include the use of private cabanas on the beach with seating area and sun beds. Room facilities include among others air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, bathrobes and slippers, safety deposit box, ironing facilities, espresso machine as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Sports and leisure facilities include 1 freshwater swimming pool with Jacuzzi, 1 indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor short mat bowling facilities and outdoor Green Bowls facilities, a floodlit tennis court. In the hotel's Elixir Spa there is a heated pool, sauna, steam bath, a fully equipped gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages as well as body treatments. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's Restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Beach Paphos
- Hotel Pioneer Beach
- Pioneer Hotel Cyprus
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Paphos
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Cyprus