My boyfriend and I have just returned from an all inclusive week away at the Pioneer after having a great time. The staff and manager were excellent, so courteous, friendly and helpful. The food was fab - the a la carte restaurants were great, and food was delicious. The main buffet served excellent food also, which is quite unusual having experienced many other all inclusive buffets in the Caribbean etc. etc. I think this was what sets the hotel apart from many other destinations - there was so much range and good quality choice of food on offer. I would very much recommend taking up the all inclusive package option, it was well worth the money.
The rooms and beds (& whole hotel actually) were extremely clean, the pool was lovely, and the sea view and little beach were perfect. The beach wasn't massive, but was just right- and the sunset in the evening was gorgeous - it was lovely sitting in the a la carte restaurant, al fresco watching the sun go down.
The entertainment was very good, with resident singers each night who worked their socks off. All I would say is that the entertainment stopped at 23:30, which was when most couples seemed to go to bed so the hotel was quite quiet by midnight. One of the bars served drinks until 00:30, so there was a place to relax for a while after dinner, but don't expect a busy/late nightlife.
The hotel was a 4 star destination but we definitely received 5 star treatment.
My boyfriend and I usually like to try different hotels and rests I different countries, but would go back to the Pioneer again for another week if we got the chance, as we know that we would be getting a great, relaxing break with great food. All in all a great trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel is an adult -focused, four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos situated conveniently close to the places of tourist and archaeological interest as well as to restaurants, bars and shops. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests.This hotel is located 15km away from Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. All the rooms have large balconies with views of the Mediterranean or the surrounding serene landscape, luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower and floor to ceiling windows, fruit & wine and a bottle of mineral water upon arrival. The Executive One Bedroom Suites and the Superior Deluxe rooms include the use of private cabanas on the beach with seating area and sun beds. Room facilities include among others air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, bathrobes and slippers, safety deposit box, ironing facilities, espresso machine as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Sports and leisure facilities include 1 freshwater swimming pool with Jacuzzi, 1 indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor short mat bowling facilities and outdoor Green Bowls facilities, a floodlit tennis court. In the hotel's Elixir Spa there is a heated pool, sauna, steam bath, a fully equipped gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages as well as body treatments. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's Restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Beach Paphos
- Hotel Pioneer Beach
- Pioneer Hotel Cyprus
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Paphos
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Cyprus