3,565 results
All reviews plenty of sunbeds pool area swim up bar squash court plenty of choice lovely hotel half board great holiday bars and restaurants evening meal the bus stayed on a b b basis animation team a family run hotel pool towels bed and breakfast four star hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel in September. On arrival the staff were brilliant. We arrived late, but nothing was too much trouble for them. When we woke up the next morning, we went to the breakfast bar, were we had a superb selection of food to choose from.
The pool facilities were superb and the little child's pool was great for my 16 month year old.
Perfect location, perfect hotel. We will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a fortnight in September 2017. Hotel is fantastic, staff are very welcoming and friendly and very helpful. It was nice to see them welcoming previous guests like old friends. The hotel itself is very clean in all areas and the rooms are spacious . We are hoping to go back to this hotel when we go to Cyprus again

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Every summer me and my family look for a holiday to provide something for all of us - eg. Pool, menu choices (as we have fussy eaters), entertainment and lots to do close by.
Honestly the Avanti was everything we wanted plus more! Nothing was too much for the staff they were so friendly and helpful. The rooms and facilities were immaculate and we had a maid visit the room each day to clean even leaving us lovely towel decorations ☺️. The pool was big enough for my boy who loves swimming and spends a lot of time in there so that was a huge positive and also the choice of being able to use the facilities and pool over in Avanti Village! There were shops and restaurants within a 5 minute walk from the back entrance and a cheap regular bus service too that takes you to the water park near by and into the main town.
After visiting a hotel in Portugal in 2016 we were set on going back as we thought nothing would be able to top it, however the Avanti is our new favourite and we are looking to come back very soon as we all agreed we just loved it! We were just blown away with the service and especially Renata ( one of the managers ) we grew to become very friendly with on our 2 week stay she was always smiling and making sure we were alright and asking if we need anything else!
Also the egg lady in the breakfast hall was superb!! Best eggs I’ve had!!
Couldn’t rate the Avanti more 5******

Date of stay: August 2017
2  Thank Curiosity739983
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel and great staff.situated close to everything.would definitely go there again. We was there for ten days and hardly seen a cloud in the sky. Every Tuesday they held a meeting for the new arrivals with with free nibbles and many different free drinks. Also showing of there excellent and very hard working staff. Even all the cleaning staff had lots of time for everyone. Got to be one of my favourite holidays. Thanks again to all at the avant- I hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank andyrichie1959
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Where to begin...
All staff from senior management to maids to maintenance are all so polite & helpful. Everyone there cares about your holiday experience and they all take a great interest as you as people not just another guest through the door. Any problem is dealt with swiftly and with a smile. The cleanliness of the hotel is faultless, the food is incredible with plenty of choice & variations from day to day. Renata, the hotels restaurant manager is the most welcoming lady at breakfast she has a bright smile and kind word for all her guests asking about their plans for the day etc, in the evening she is still so cheerful and clearly works very hard each day. Our room was 4032 in my opinion the best view & have requested it for my return visit July 2018. Rooms cleaned on a daily basis always given fresh towels too.
The Pool Area... the only hotel that I've always found a sun lounger free even if going down to the pool as late as lunchtime! Plenty of sunbathing space so you're not sitting on top of other guests. Animation team come around asking if you'd like to participate in any activities around the pool which there are plenty of such as Volleyball, Archery, Water Aerobics....
The Avanti is in easy reach of the local water park & harbour only €1.50 on bus.
I could go on & on so all I will end with is GO TO THIS HOTEL YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!

Room tip: 4th floor poolside for sea view
Date of stay: July 2017