Just returned from Phaethon Beach and had a lovely time, weather wasnt always great but this didnt spoil our holiday as there was plenty to do in the hotel. The Animation Team were all great arranging lots of activities through the day and our 3 year old girls loved the mini club, thank you Eleanor and Abbey and Amanda for making their time at your hotel an amazing experience. The evening shows done by the animation team were really good aswell but on their night off there was a hypnotist who was not our cup of tea.
The all inclusive was good with bottled Keo and cans of shwepps bitter lemon and ginger beer. The food was lovely aswell, Ive never seen so much choice and they even had apple crumble and custard!!!
The only negative would be that the room was tiny for 4 of us, when the cases and buggies were in the room there was no floor space at all. The rooms were clean though and we didnt spend long in the room so this did not bother us.
Would def return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Phaethon Beach 4 star hotel in Pafos is located on the Paphos coast near the picturesque harbor and only 10 km from Paphos International Airport. Louis Phaethon Beach is also an all inclusive hotel in Pafos located directly on the beach, with an unlimited Mediterranean Sea view. Relax at the Louis Phaethon Health Club, enjoy a swim in one of our indoor or outdoor pools or forget your stress and go for a steam bath or a jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos