Stayed in this hotel September 2012 and the weather was fab blue skies 32 every day ! When we arrived at this hotel was a little bit worried about rooms as everyone had commented on them being small, but we found them fine big enough for us and had loads of storage, we had asked for ground floor room and we got it brilliant only problem we has was Mosquitos hundreds of them but went and brought a plug in and that soon fixed it.
Animation team was the best we have ever seen full of energy always something going on. Having travelling with two children aged 5 and 3months my eldest went to the kids club have to say the Thomson one was fab the girls were great all of them really good with kids as for the a animation team one is wasn't that good seem they were no set activities even though there was a board with them all on they didn't seem to follow that ! Also my son did T-shirt painting a the animation kids club which they really push never tell you until they have finished there is a €12 fee just for a plain white tee, heard lots of people complaining about not being told there was a fee! All the staff here are brilliant really good cant do enough for you ! Now to the negative food and drink....fizzy drinks was really cheep watered down and the food was the same every day more or less odd things changed it was nice enough just repeated to often. Didn't like self service on the drinks especially at my evening meal having to go and get your own drinks half way through your food was a nightmare ! Apart from that we had a brilliant time !! We walked to the harbour but was really long way bus stop is bang outside hotel €1 and €2.50 after 11pm is worth going down there is loverly. Also don't go on the fishing trips my partner did €70 and 8 others they caught three fish between them complete rip off when talking to locals they said there's nothing out there ! Overall great holiday but could improve on food and drink !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Phaethon Beach 4 star hotel in Pafos is located on the Paphos coast near the picturesque harbor and only 10 km from Paphos International Airport. Louis Phaethon Beach is also an all inclusive hotel in Pafos located directly on the beach, with an unlimited Mediterranean Sea view. Relax at the Louis Phaethon Health Club, enjoy a swim in one of our indoor or outdoor pools or forget your stress and go for a steam bath or a jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos