So much about this hotel is great that I'm not sure where to begin so I think it will have to be bullet points:
Staff - very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the team.
Cleanliness - Very high standard. Particular attention was paid to the public areas, for example, pool area hosed down and all pools cleaned each morning. Toilets checked hourly.
Entertainment - Really good. There is something going on every night and whilst the entertainers are mostly singers the standard is very, very good.
Food - lot's to choose from whatever time of the day. The poolside bar does fabulous gyros and souvlaki in the daytime! If you don't fancy eating at the restaurant there are plenty of alternatives just across the road, by the Harbour and in Paphos Town.
Location - Fabulous. It's a little bit outside the town (roughly 20-30 min walk) therefore it is not too busy but likewise not to quiet either. There is a bank, supermarket, bars and restaurants very close by.
Overall, the hotel caters for everything and realistically you would not need to leave the premises if you didn't want to. A lot of people get married here. We were only there for a week and there were 8 weddings, 3 on the same day!!!!! But in no way did any of these events impact our holiday. In fact, most of the time we only saw the wedding parties if the ceremony was on the beach or when they were having photos.
The only thing about this place is that the beach isn't the best and there are a lot of rocks in the sea - but you know what, everything else is so fabulous that this did not matter to us.
Loved it, loved it............can we go back please?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel's tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons(R) Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children's playground with Kids Club. In the hotel's Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Bookcyprus.com and HRS so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos