Just returned from two weeks stay at the Athena Beach Hotel and i'm missing it so much. We got married in the Gazebo facing the beach. Everything was fantastic. The staff at The Athena are wonderful and friendly and helped make our day special, Linda and Christine organised our reception meal and Thomas Cook arranged the rest. Our maid could not speak very good english but she always had a smile. Stavros is the Bar Manager and he's really nice and there are two particular waitresses who were lovely, one is Patricia and I failed to get the other ones name. The Hotel standards are very high and a few occasions we saw one of the constantinou brothers inspecting rooms and staff uniforms. The food in the hotel is fantastic. Breakfast and evening meals are buffet style and my husband is a picky eater but found lots of food he liked. There is a VAST choice of food with the chefs cooking fresh speciality dishes, Sunday mornings you can have a champagne breakfast. The head waiter will show you to your table in the evening and men are asked to wear long trousers. The facilities in the hotel are very good, there is a health spa where you can use the gym, have a massage or arrange to have your hair and nails done. There is a heated indoor and outdoor pool. Jacuzzi inside and out. Childs pool with slide. Mini Market which is very reasonably priced. Childrens arcade with pool table, games and internet access. We are already looking forward to returning there for our 1st anniversary and can not praise this hotel and staff enough. Overall we had a FANTASTIC time and AN EVEN BETTER WEDDING DAY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel's tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons(R) Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children's playground with Kids Club. In the hotel's Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Bookcyprus.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos