We stayed at the Athenae Beach from 12 - 19th September.We had a wonderful time there. The hotel is large and spacious. We were on a bed and breakfast basis. The breakfast was ample with plenty of choice. The hotel staff were mostly young europeans, and always helpful and smiling.Although quite full there was no problem in getting a sunbed around the pool or in the grounds. While we were there were was around 7 weddings sometimes 3 in t oneafternoon. There was no problem with any of the hotel guests being rowdy or loud around the pool and no problem with hen or stag parties.Dont forget to go down to theb bar between 7pm and 8pm for happy hour, really good value and they make a great pina colada.We thoroughly enjoyed our time there and I would definately go back. Towels were changed every day, and bedding twice in the week while we were there. Our room was quite large with balcony and a view overlooking the pool and sea. (Room 3107). I would recommend bed and breakfast as there is plenty of choices to eat locally in the evening. Our favorite restaurant was Gabors just 2 minutes away, fantastic food atwonderful prices 17.90 euros for 3 courses with complimentary brandy. Also Sienna, near theTomb of the Kings was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel's tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons(R) Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children's playground with Kids Club. In the hotel's Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Bookcyprus.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos