MUST SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT...........................
Returned from Athena Beach yesterday and cannot understand the negative comments I read on here before I went.
The location is fantastic.
The staff were very courteous and polite. I had read that the Maitre D was ignorant but this is not true. He was as delightful as the others. Perhaps the person writing the review has a personality disorder! One must equally exchange pleasantries!
The food choice was amazing and the quality of food equally so.
I have travelled far and wide and this holiday is firmly placed at the top.
The room was made up daily and was spotless. Beach towels for us all in the room - no need to ask for them. Toiletries were available in the bathroom(FOC)
Daily top up of tea & coffee.
Iron, ironing board, bathrobes and slippers for all guests.
Great value for money.
Beach on the front was well placed with water sports offering Jet ski, etc.
Plenty of sunbeds - even though numerous guests decided to "save" them with early morning placed towels. This is really not necessary .I never "save" beds, it displays "greed".
I will definitely return to this hotel.
The only negative I could report is the pool cleanliness though I witnessed it was regularly tested.
There was mould in some ares of grouting between the tiles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel's tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons(R) Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children's playground with Kids Club. In the hotel's Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos