I've just been to this hotel and it was one of the best hotels I have ever been to. Staff were extremely friendly and impressive, as they would remember your names and room number within 2 days! The only problem is with the food. For adults, their menus have a wide selection of a meat meals, like lobster, sea bass, chicken and pork. But for the typical 10 year old girl, meals were terrible! There was no choice whatsoever. That was the only downside to the hotel. Our room was a superior deluxe room with sea view and balcony on the 4th floor. We were in room 448 and it was one of the best rooms ever! If you are thinking of buying a room with its own private pool, they aren't worth the extra £2000, as they were tacky and looked unfinished. Normal rooms looked ok, but not the best. If you don't get a sea view room, the hotel isn't good at all. You would be overlooking a busy main road and car park. At lunch, the beach bar serves hamburgers and toasties, which are both served with crisps and salad. At arrival in the reception, you are greeted with flavoured water next to the doors. Cause we were superior, we got checked in by a girl called Stevy, who was lovely! On the last day of our holiday, we were treated to an accidental bubble bath jacuzzi! Two boys poured bubble bath into the jacuzzi, making the management furious! Overall, this hotel was really good and I would go back anytime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel's tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons(R) Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children's playground with Kids Club. In the hotel's Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Bookcyprus.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos