My husband arranged this trip as an independent traveller, opting not to use a tour operator. We arrived and were immediately impressed by the reception staff, their attention to detail and the levels of service!
This only improved! Our superior room was spacious, well decorated and afforded every facility we could wish.
The hotel offers 4 restaurants and we were delighted with the choices of menu and the variety of cuisine. We opted for the all-inclusive Superior package and could not believe the level of value for money this afforded us - excellent choice!
The bar area was comfortable and all the waiting staff in every area were friendly, efficient and welcoming.
The pool, garden and beach area is well maintained and well appointed.
I cannot praise this hotel enough, will definitely return and will also recommend it to my friends and family.
Apparently, it is closing for refurbishment this winter - I could find no fault with the place, so can only imagine that an already excellent establishment will become even more sumptuous in the transformation. The only, very minor criticism, is the wi-fi service, but having visited the island many times and having relatives living in the area, we know that this is not an issue for the hotel alone.
We will be visiting again and can only thank the hotel staff for making our stay there so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel's tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons(R) Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children's playground with Kids Club. In the hotel's Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Bookcyprus.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos