booked this holiday as a last minute, not realising we had stayed there before. Got an upgrade to a superior sea view just yards from the waters edge ! Free Half Board as well. Being in a superior room gave us access to the breakfast/dining area overlooking the pool area which was so peaceful. Breakfast was wonderful, from smoked salmon to bucks fizz and an 11am finish so no rush to be down before 10 am.
On arrival we were warmly greeted, and had express check in. Think this was a combination of perhaps having stayed before and because we were on an upgrade. Nevertheless was lovely. We were whisked to our room by a duty manager accompanied by our suitcases/porter and a waitress carrying flutes of champagne. Room was lovely, huge comfy bed and balcony ( 2nd floor ) - wonderful views of the bay
Having stayed there before guests are entitled to ten per cent of food/ drink - nice to be valued !They issue you with a card !
The next day was my partners birthday and we arrived back from the beach to ribbons and balloons on the bedroom door with a birthday card. Inside was a bottle of wine and a bowl of fruit. A lovely surprise.
One person who deserves a big thank you is Odile , nothing was too much trouble for her, so helpful and made our stay brilliant.
A thoroughly restful week, we only left the hotel once. Would recommend the hotel to couples and families.
One last mention there are plenty of sunbeds both in the gardens and around the pool, but there are still the saddo's that have there towels out by 7am . On our last day I went down at 6.30 am just to be the first ! Not a soul about - bliss !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel's tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons(R) Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children's playground with Kids Club. In the hotel's Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Bookcyprus.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos