Nereus Hotel
$215
$194
$119
  • Pool
Queen's Bay Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
$95
$104
$228
$194
Priceline
Roman Boutique Hotel(Paphos)(Great Value!)
$76
$67
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsceiling fanfriendly hotelbar streetfamily run hotelyear after yearstar hotelhalf boardcentral locationbars and restaurantssmall hotelsea fronthome from homecooked breakfastplenty of hot waterolder generationbus stationcleaned every day
Reviewed December 7, 2013

well i have to say when we first arrived at the nereus we thought oh no but by the time we left our oppinion had changed ok it is a bit dated but its also very well run clean and tidy and has a quaint kind of charm it is full of mainly elderly brit holiday guests and thats who it caters for so teenagers forget it. its about a five minute stroll downhill to the sea there is not much of a beach unless you walk another 5 minutes to a small sandy beach opposite the alexander the great hotel.there are lots of bars and restaurants local which all serve good food we were only b&b at the nereus and food was lovely.the swimming pool is small but there are 2 lovely roof terraces with lots of sunbeds to soak up the rays the rooms are large with ensuite and a/c overall good vaue for money

Room Tip: rooms to the rear of the hotel are in the shade all day
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank buster099
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Avoid this hotel its the worst hotel I have ever stayed in I've stayed in cleaner youth hostels !!!!
I was booked in for 1 week at this hotel but only managed one night this hotel is worse than fawlty towers !! On arrival I filled all my forms in and went to my room the corridor was filthy cracked tiles everywhere this hotel needs serious refurbishment it is so dated and dirty !!! When I got into my room it was tiny dark and dingy with fixtures from the 80's and two beds that were rock solid it was so hard it would have been comfier to sleep on the floor!! when I complained they offered me a mattress topper its not a mattress topper they need its new beds!! the bathroom was no better it was filthy mould more cracked tiles and the water in the shower was freezing the two times I used it as well !!! I only stayed for Breakfast and that was just ok but the dining room was like a school canteen !!
I then went down to the pool area and that was no better their are two pools their that were dirty the upper one had green grime around the sides too dirty to even consider going in for a dip !!! when I complained they did clean it the next day but at this point it was to late I went on line and book a different hotel they held back 5 days after paying £245 for a week they only refunded me £73.50 disgraceful and the member of staff on the reception was not going to give me this she was so rude!!!
This hotel worked out more expensive than a lovely 4* down the road but as I had a relative staying here I thought I'd join them big mistake!!! we both checked out the next morning and went to much nicer hotel !!
If you want a good holiday avoid this hotel as its awful!!!

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank MANDYHUGHES
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Superb value for money. Don't get me wrong, it's not 5 star, but you know that by the value, however, the food is fine, it is immaculately clean (they seem to be forever cleaning!) and the staff can't do enough for you. Location is fantastic, just a few minutes walk to the harbour, and All Inclusive is so cheap you'll have a bit left over to grab a cheap lunch by the sea too!
Would definitely recommend going over to Papa George's - drinks are still AI and you feel like you've gone somewhere else, and the hospitality is great! Yes, there are a lot of retired people there, and they do all know each other - they treat it like a second home, but they welcome you into it - I can see why they go back year after year. If you want 5 star don't go, but if you want value for money, handy location and a friendly welcome from staff and guests, this is the place

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank David R
Reviewed November 15, 2013

stayed here xmas 2012. hotel is old and first night we were there we blew up the kettle and blew juses but we had a great time. all the staff were great and really looked afer us. the beach was a short stroll down the road. if u want 5 star u will be disappointed but if u want somewhere really friendly and good fun this place is great.

Room Tip: rooms at back very shaded. good in summer but not so good at xmas
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank algnasher
Reviewed November 12, 2013

First time we have stayed in this hotel and visited Paphos. The hotel was very friendly and many British people we met come back year after year. We stayed bed and breakfast and the breakfast was always fresh and tasty, English, Continental, fresh fruits, cereals, and more. The rooms were spacious, clean and well maintained. Anything you needed the reception were sure to help you and always with a smile. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for pool facing if you don't mind a little noise although when we stayed there wasn't any.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family