Stayed at the Almyra for 2 nights and I have to say it was a pleasant experience. Our room was a seaview room with the true meaning of the word "seaview" and not sideview or no view. Right in front of the beach the sunset was spectacular.
A few points though:
- Its true, the hotel is family oriented with lots of family guests with children which makes it quiet noisy sometimes.
- Although the sea water is crystal clear, they should do something about the massive rocks underneath the sea which makes it nearly impossible to go in and have a swim.
- The restaurant and room service meals are quiet pricey. 20 Euros for a burger!!! Just go outside the hotel were there are numerous restaurants that serve good food at reasonable prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and relaxing, fashionable yet unpretentious, Almyra is a chic cutting-edge luxury 5 star family seafront hotel that makes contemporary luxury accessible to all. Almyra sits in eight acres of landscaped gardens on the Mediterranean shoreline of Paphos, Cyprus. Meaning 'taste of the sea', Almyra's highlights include the Almyraspa - a sun-lit utopia of organic and marine-based therapies complemented by inspiring ocean vistas - and the waterfront Kyma ('Wave') Suites, showcasing harbour views from candle-lit rooftop terraces. Almyra is a comfortable combination of modern design elements, sleek facilities and family-friendly features: because having children doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice good taste... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Almyra Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almyra Hotel Cyprus
- Almyra Hotel Paphos
- Almyra Paphos