“Awesome and relaxed”

Suite48 Grill & Lounge Bar
Ranked #45 of 563 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Indulge in an experience that will dazzle all senses. Watch the water defuse a lazy, sinking sun. Hear the soothing sounds of the waves caressing the beach. Breathe in the calming aroma of salty sea air. Feel the warm breeze swirl around your shoulders and taste an eclectic blend of exquisite flavors as they dance into your palate.From a midday lunch to dinner at sunset, whether you sit out on the cabanas or unwind indoors, suite48 is the ultimate casual dining setting, right on the Pafos seafront. Our friendly staff serves a mouthwatering mix of sandwiches and signature salads with Asian fusion, Italian and American influences while getting into the rhythm of the evening by listening to our chill-out music. Suite48 is where sexy meets the sea, the perfect combination of hip and mellow. Kickback with a cocktail and feel the breeze from right above the beach. So take a load off, while soaking up the mood-altering ambiance of the ultra-chic suite48.
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My family and I loved this place. We used it while staying at the suites next door. A very chilled and relaxed area for lunch and even in the evening when we stopped for cocktails... Defo recommended...

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We just can't keep away from this place. WHY you may ask .... because it ROCKS!
Service fantastic, food delicious, atmosphere amazzzzing!!! Cheesecake - to die for.

Two words .... Just GO!

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is amazing. Its like the imaginary back garden of your house where you would like to invite friends. Great music through out the day. You can see the old harbor of Paphos from distance and especially at night is wonderful with all the lights. Food, contemporary with nice twists.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We are coming to the end of a great family Holiday . We are staying in the Almyra Hotel (Perfect). However we have just walked along the sea front this evening and were looking forward to cocktail's and the "Suite 48 experience" . We sat down at a table and waited for a waiter , after approx. 10 minutes I approached the bar and a waiter came to the table . I asked for a Mojito for my wife , but before I could get to the next drink the waiter asked if I had reserved the table. I had not , but there was not a reserved sign either . He suggested I moved to another table , but did not offer any assistance to find another table . He was more interested in the table next to me with a number of young female guests . I decided to leave as I was embarrassed with the lack of customer service in front of my family . The Couple on the next table offered their apologies !!

I will also be sending a letter direct to the management , I work in the travel industry and am very unhappy with the service especially when the location and ambience promised so much.

4  Thank Steven A
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We promised ourselves last year that we would have a kids free evening and try Suite 48. We were not disappointed went for pre-dinner drinks, the ambiance and setting was worth going for alone. We managed to get down there in time for the Sunset and the view across the sea and harbour are the amongst the best we have seen in Paphos. We will definitely be going back next year. If you can, try and go you will be pleased you did.