Elysium Hotel
Queen's Bay Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
$72
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Roman Boutique Hotel(Paphos)(Great Value!)
$68
$186
Capital Coast Resort & Spa(Paphos)(Great Value!)
$108
$102
$308
$294
Cynthiana Beach Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
$71
Travelocity
$676
Elvoline
3,617 results
All reviewsroyal gardenbacco restaurantcyprian maisonettehalf boardbeautiful hotelsea viewstar hotelkids clubprivate beachevening buffetpool staffindoor poolwelcome drinkguest relationstennis courtsa la carte restaurantsnothing is too much trouble
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2010

I went to this hotel for my 30th anniversary and I could not have visited a better hotel. I had read some other reviews before leaving, and all I can say now is if you were disappointed then go again because now they have got everything right. The staff were the best I have seen, I really felt like family not a guest, nothing was too much trouble. There were always good staff numbers working. I was particularly impressed with Guest relations as I decided ,at very short notice, to ask for flowers for my wife on arrival and there they were in the room less than 24 hours later. Many thanks to Cynthia and Sandra for that.
We had a sea view room which was lovely, maid service including nightly bed turn down, sweets and new towels if wanted also a daily news /whats on letter. It was unbelieveable service.
I ate at the Buffett restaurants daily, the food , choice, and service were first class if i tried really hard to complain it would be the food was too good and I certainly over ate.
I could fill pages with this hotel, the spa, the gym, location, people, food. welcome easiest to say, indulge yourself and GO THERE

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank plan7
Reviewed March 29, 2010

The Elysium is a fantastic hotel. Beautifully designed, reassuringly expensive, The food is first class (breakfasts are to die for) I probably wouldnt stay there in the height of the season, but with the weather being so good in Cyprus, you dont need to, and can get the best deals at the hotel out of season. We got half board thrown in for free, and our holiday was extremely reasonable, having said that, I certainly wouldnt object to paying much more further on in the season, as the hotel is worthy of it.
The drinks are expensive, but all 5 star hotels have hefty bar prices, and the service is second to none.The public areas in the hotel are a joy to be in, elegant and comfortable, and the outside areas are perfect, from the pool to the gardens leading to the beach. For a truly relaxing holiday, in wonderful surroundings..it has to be the Elysium

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nettie61
Reviewed February 28, 2010

This hotel is unbelievable! The staff are so friendly, speak perfect english, and can't do enough for you. The hotel and it's grounds are so impressive. There is no beach but the pool area is really nice.

We went out there to get married and the Elysium made it the perfect day for us. The wedding organiser was quality and listened and attended to our every need.

The buffet restaurant food was good and had loads of selection but the Baco restaurant food was out of this world.

Don't listen to the people who whinge about this hotel. The only complaint I had was the price of drinks (to be expected though in a 5 star hotel) and a lot of the other guests were very stuck up. We do our own thing though and enjoy our holidays where as the people who are stuck up are probably the ones who write negative reviews about hotels.

To put to bed a couple of compaints we've read about, we didn't see one cockroach and to be fair who expects an outdoor pool in cyprus to be heated when they rely on the 100 degree sun to heat it naturally most of the year. If you do go to the hotel in November, they do have a heated indoor pool which is very warm and allows kids.

We loved our time at the Eysium, had a gorgeous wedding, and didn't want to leave! Enjoy!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MrandmrsHaigh
Reviewed February 21, 2010

We stayed at the Elysium for our honeymoon last year and it was wonderful! The only negative was that we had been informed by our travel agent that we would be upgraded as part of our honeymoon, and the hotel said that was not part of their service once we got there.
The room we were in was large and clean with roses on arrival and sweets each evening.
The staff were friendly and could not do more for us - any request or question we had was dealt with immediately.
The location was good - right next to the Tomb of the Kings and a short walk into the town which made it perfect for relaxing in the peace and quiet. The outdoor pool and beach were beautiful, however we did not use these much as it was still a little cold! We did use the indoor pool and jacuzzi which was very nice!
The main restaurant was a buffet with a large selection to choose from, the food was very good, and if you wanted to eat in a slightly more upmarket restaurant there was a choice inside the hotel too!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mrs28
Reviewed February 17, 2010

just returned from a fabulous stay at the elysium my husband was a bit weary of staying in a 5 star hotel thought staff might be a bit stuck up but this was not the case at all the staff were friendly and attentive nothing was to much trouble the food was really good and catered for all tastes there was even champagne at breakfast . we had a deluxe sea view room and this was very comfortable and the bed was enourmous and very comfortable even had english channels on the tv . i would definatley recommend this hotel to people and would stay here again all in all a excellent place to stay .

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple