Elysium Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$172
$129
Almyra Hotel(Paphos)
$236
$326
  • Pool
Capital Coast Resort & Spa(Paphos)(Great Value!)
$89
Kissos Hotel(Paphos)(Great Value!)
$76
$68
$118
$100
  • Pool
Corallia Beach Hotel Apartments(Paphos)(Great Value!)
$84
$79
$351
$166
Priceline
$276
TripAdvisor
Cynthiana Beach Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
$85
TripAdvisor
3,626 results
All reviewsroyal gardenbacco restaurantcyprian maisonettehalf boardbeautiful hotelsea viewstar hotelkids clubprivate beachevening buffetpool staffindoor poolwelcome drinkguest relationstennis courtsa la carte restaurantsnothing is too much trouble
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The staff at the Elysium could not be more helpful. This was my third stay, my husbands second and this year we invited my parents to join us. I was worried that i may have over praised it when I told my parents about it, but no! They were both thrilled. It was my Dads 80th birthday the day after we arrived and I had been in touch with the hotel to inform them of this. That evening at dinner a cake arrived with candles and the staff sung Happy Birthday to him. He was very touched by this, and every day afterwards one of the waitresses made a great fuss of him at every meal, he loved it. In my experience the service and atmosphere at the Elysium is second to none, however they still manage to go the extra mile. There were so many things that impressed us, the cocktail party where we met several of the managers, the arrival of sun beds on our balconey after we suggested that they would be a good idea. The prompt action from housekeeping when my Husband accidently spilled red wine on the carpet. All these things add up to a wonderful holiday. In my opinion its the fact that they manage to make each and every guest feel special that separates the Elysium from the rest. The only down side is the sparrows, who leave their little messages on the terrace furniture this is bit of a problem when you are dressed for dinner but I am sure they will do their best to deal with this. Just one other small thing, a little shade on the terrace would be appreciated by those of us who smoke now the law have changed. But having said that I can't wait to go back. Keep up the good work Guys. Well Done.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susanne127
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We don't normally return to hotels as we like to try different options, but after our last experience in 2011 we decided to return to the Elysium. In my opinion the quality and the service at this hotel is better than ever. We stopped in the royal villa's and from the moment we checked in to our departure the service was second to none. I have noticed on some reviews about comments regarding the drink prices, but in my opinion with the service and the surrounding they are reasonably priced. We ate in all the restaurants except the Japanese, my favourite has to be Bacco. One point that I hope the hotel would try and address would be the birds mess on the sun loungers and the chairs on the terrace for the evening drinks, nothing worse than having nice clothes on stained by bird mess (my suggestion would be to have separate cushions to put out in the evenings when people are dressed more formally and birds have gone to sleep).
I don't want to end this on a negative comment, as this hotel doesn't deserve it as it deserves nothing but praise, and we will be back for another visit. The little touches make a big difference.

Room Tip: For a special treat have a royal villa with access to the royal pool
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mark B
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Just returned from this absolutely fantastic hotel and setting for our daughter's wedding, Can't thank the hotel and staff enough for the exceptional service not only on the big day but during our and other family / guests stay there. Wedding coordinator Mirella was very helpfull throughout the process and ensured the day ran with military precision. For Note : String quartet was outstanding.

2  Thank JRD682
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Nice hotel with a big problem.
We would have enjoyed our stay a lot more if there were no sparrow infestation.
Some of the waiters charge you for more drinks,than you really had!
Until the last day we thought that a small bottle of cokes cost over 7 pounds as everyday my son had one with his meal and we had to sign a receipt for over £7.
Only on the last day we had some honest waiters and we noticed the real price of coke which was over £3.
Of course we complained to the hotel manager and he offered us a free bottle of champagne! To apologise.

Room Tip: Do not accept a room near the evening entertainment area as it is noisy till 1am
1  Thank 00702
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We went for a week first week in June and the service throughout was excellent. The rooms were very nice as was the food. The breakfast was exceptional and in particular the omelette section where chef Marios would entertain us every morning, he would greet all guests on a personal basis and will cook whatever you wanted with such enthusiasm. We also used the kids club where Rachel was excellent both boys absolutely loved her. We felt very at ease to leave the kids in her capable hands.

1  Thank AMARAKA