“Late relaxing meal and nobady rush you”
Review of Aurelia, Syrian Restaurant - CLOSED

Aurelia, Syrian Restaurant
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My and my friend went to this restourant late, but it didn't seem troble for staff. food was excelent. If you like vegeterian food and eastern food it is best place to go.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This gem is tucked away from the main drag, but is well worth hunting out. When we turned up for lunch, I was initially unsure as the place was empty. The staff however were extremely warm and welcoming and the menu looked far too tempting.
There was a fantastic selection of mezze, with lots of choices for vegetarians. Each dish was flavoured with fantastic combinations of spices and it was some of the best food I have tasted. None were a disappointment and clearly very authentic. It was also incredible value for money.
The person in charge was very friendly and helpful and even insisted on not charging us for dessert.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank rightwingnutjob
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We ate at the Syrian restaurant twice on our holiday. We ordered the meze for three. It was fantastic. Quite different to many of the other meze meals on offer because it was, for the large part, vegetarian. Fantastic salads, dips and veggie based small plates. The falafels were simply the best I've ever had. They simply knock the socks off the ones you buy over here in the supermarket. We finished the meal with Syrian coffee, flavoured with Cardamom. We left feeling pleasantly full as opposed to uncomfortably stuffed!

1  Thank Amanda J
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The bet vegetarian meal I have ever had in Paphos. Really fresh salads, fantastic falafels, delicious dips especially the mouhamarah which is made from walnuts, chili and pomegranate. Pleasant staff, very clean and comfortable seating. Will definitely be back.

2  Thank Louisa M
Reviewed July 11, 2013

11 of us went here for my birthday at the end of June.

We went for the meze for 8 and added some extra dishes too. The food was fresh, lots and lots of salad and humous, however, there was very little meat. Certainly not enough for 5 never mind 11!!

Not great value for money and I was left disappointed.

Wouldn't go back.