“Good food, could have been served a little hotter!”
Review of Bacchus Restaurant

Bacchus Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 570 Restaurants in Paphos
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Seafront location, exquisite local and multi cushion restaurant! Please your palate with a wide variety of fresh mediterranean fish dishes, traditional Cyprus and Italian specialities prepared with natural ingredients and the final touch of our chefs.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Overall good food with nice flavours, staff friendly and tentative. Only let down was that my food wasn't served particularly hot... Eating as a couple and they were not over crowded so its a shame for which was otherwise a nice meal out.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food was very good, chose tempura prawns from an extensive menu. prawn were delicious, cooked in a very light crispy batter, accompanying rice and veg could have been a little warmer. Service was a little scatter brained, as waiters did not seem to know who had ordered what, so it was a quick shout out, "who ordered prawns". Location could not be better, right on the seafront, great for watching the world go by. Bit pricey, but I suppose you are paying for the location.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The location of this restaurant is great on the harbour front, And there is a vast choice of food. Presentation was lovely and food quality good, however the service let it down. The staff were too persistent and it certainly wasn't service with a smile. Disappointed as it was quite pricey too

1  Thank Tassia I
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had our last meal of our holiday in Bacchus, and the food is delicous. When you receive the menus they look a little tacky, but I can tell you the food is top class and restaurant is romantic with a great atmosphere, I was cold and they brought me a blanket and also put on heaters for us.
I had prawns to start with...DELICIOUS and then my partner and I had steaks for main course, they were really lovely cooked to perfection, with great meat. All in all a lovely meal couldn't have asked for anything more for our last night, definatley one of the best restaurants in Paphos harbour, and also lovely staff too.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We came on trip to cyprus in paphos and we stopped by bacchus restaurant. We order bottle of wine, the wine itself was of good quality and the service was nice , friendly staff , we had a sea food platter, it was excellent. The place is an excellent family restaurant. Next time we visit cyprus, bacchus is surely the first place to dine. :)