“Nice place in harbor”
Review of Bacchus

Bacchus
Ranked #90 of 558 Restaurants in Paphos
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Seafront location, exquisite local and multi cushion restaurant! Please your palate with a wide variety of fresh mediterranean fish dishes, traditional Cyprus and Italian specialities prepared with natural ingredients and the final touch of our chefs.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

As anyone may see there are many taverns and bars along the harbor street. This makes a process of choosing really uneasy, especially due to fact they all look exactly the same. Even the old way of going to the overcrowded place does not work as people are everywhere. So we've made couple mistakes...
But Bacchus bistro was really good both in terms of food quality and service. I'm not going to describe all the meals we had, it was salad, meze (?), smth. else...but it was really tasty. Definitely recommended for everyone who is looking for a good place in the port. Try it and you will come back again as I did.

There are newer reviews for Bacchus

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Food was lovely, really great but seemed more expensive than others nearby. The staff were very polite, but not as warm and friendly as at other restaurants.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'm a fussy eater and I found things to eat here. Good service and if you hang around deciding whether to go there the boss man will give you 10% off (every little helps).

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Just returned from Paphos and I'm surprised that Baccus isnt more highly rated on trip advisor. We really liked it. We enjoy eating out and enjoy good resturants. We came here as a family in the evening, our baby was asleep in the push chair and we also had out 6 year old with us. The decor and ambience is very contemporary but not pretentious at all. We were made very welcome.

My husband and i shared the seafood meze and it was exceptional. Really good quality and lots of it. Very, very well cooked. The wine list was also good. Our son had a pizza - very fresh and tasty, we took a doggy bag home as he couldnt eat it all.

We tried a fish meze at another resturant in the harbour but it was nowhere near as good as here.

1  Thank KBurtonandJBurton
Reviewed July 14, 2013

As a Cypriot, living in Paphos, I find Bacchus Restaurant as one of the best in Paphos. I visit the restaurant with my friends and family on a regular basis to enjoy our lunch, dinner, evening coffee and deserts. I would describe Bacchus Restaurant as a place you must visit in Paphos. Either you are visiting the town for vacations or you are living in Paphos, you can't miss dining there. The great combination of the excellent service and the tasty food, along with the amazing environment and the sound of the waves, will offer you and astonishing experience during the day but especially at nights. Suggested 100%..!!!