“Great communication, directions and beautiful ride!”
Review of Ride in Cyprus Ltd

Ride in Cyprus Ltd
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful wooden stables overlooking the Paphos forest with magnificent mountainous views to Pano Panayia where the Eurasian and African tectonic plates crashed together, lifting Cyprus up out of the sea. They rise majestically to the far horizon where Pano Panayia nestles on the hillside.Riding beautiful happy thoroughbreds across spectacular varied country - from forest tracks to deserted Turkish villages, mountains and valleys, wide open plains to deep gorges, sea views and places where the entire vista is forest and nothing man made can be seen! Six horses who live as a herd and are very loved, in turn look after their riders, young and old. Rides can be for one hour up to 7 days! Sunset brandy sour rides are very popular in the summer and longer treks in spring and autumn. All abilities are catered for. Groups are small and guided. We also partner horses for Leadership, Team Building and Personal Development Training (Horse Assisted Education) and Horse Healing for Soul Coaching.45 mins from Paphos airport. 1.5km from a traditional, quiet, country hotel.
Plymouth, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great communication, directions and beautiful ride!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I went to ride in Cyprus for a summer mountain ride one evening in august.. when I contacted the owner we were explained everything clearly and given great directions to the stables as its located away from the main villages polis and latchi on the north coast.
the ride was beautiful, a full 2 hours sunset ride into the mountains with our guide chatting to us and providing for everyones needs 9we had a complete beginner with us)
If you like horse riding this is a perfect location and a great experience!
The stables provide all clothing as obviously people don't take their riding boots and hats away on holiday

Visited August 2013
3 Thank BournetobeWild
RideinCyprus, Owner at Ride in Cyprus Ltd, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Thank you for your helpful review and I'm really happy you enjoyed your ride with us, it is kind of you to mention the equipment we fit everyone out with as I often forget to say! See you next time you come to Cyprus :-)

London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Breathtaking sundowner brandy sours after exhilarating ride through a remote and stunning landscape culminating with ride home ”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Returned again for yet another relaxed and friendly ride with Caroline and her wonderful herd. Some ex racehorses but now also a charming pony and gigantic Shire. Brandy sours served at sunset overlooking the mountains and forests with horses quietly munching at haynets before returning to the stables by moonlight! What a fabulous way to experience the real Cyprus.

1 Thank FengariLondon
RideinCyprus, Owner at Ride in Cyprus Ltd, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
And it was a treat for us to welcome you and your fun loving to ride with us again - looking forward to your next visit immensely :-) Thank you for your wonderful post here on Trip Advisor
Athens, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outdoor fun.”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Me and my kids loved it, as we were horse riding for our first time. I felt like i was 10 years old again. We had lots of fun. We just could't get enough. Caroline is the best riding teacher. The staff polite, and very, but very professional.!

1 Thank Sapfw D
Wow - thank you! I feel the energy in your review! Fabulous to introduce you to the joy of horses in this way, thank you for posting your review!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Loved it”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great outdoor fun. Amazing views to the north side of the island. Experience the mountains over a horse back is as peaceful as it gets. Perfect 2 hours away from cell phones and other noises.

Visited September 2013
Ah yes, thank you! The best view in the world is between a horse's ears! I even put my phone on vibrate so the peace can be everlasting :-) Thanks for coming and for your review :-)
Port of Spain, Trinidad
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I just couldn't get enough.!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I t was my first experience on riding. I just couldn't get enough. It's in a wonderful locations, the staff is very friendly and professional, i highly recommend it, and i'm definitely going back again.!

Visited August 2013
Exciting! I love it! You are why I built Ride in Cyprus! Thank you for posting your review, it encourages all those who 'thought about it but haven't'!!